• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello people!

Brownies

bye PC :D
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Hey guys! well I'd like to introduce myself, I am w o l f and just happened to be a pokefan for a long time....basically I have platinum right now, I'm playing the older games for a while. Well that's my introduction and I'm not good at making one...so just hi and glad to meet ya guys here<3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hi there, I like your avatar and your siggy...I've been a pokefan for a long time to, so welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here...stay active and have fun!

Brownies

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Hi there, I like your avatar and your siggy...I've been a pokefan for a long time to, so welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here...stay active and have fun!
    Hey thanks for the welcome, and thanks I appreciate it<3

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Yeah I'm playing the older games also...welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    That's okay, intro's aren;t really THAT important. x3

Anyways, welcome to PC w o l f! :3

I think you better hang out at the Pokemon Video Game Discussions section since you love playing the games. ;3

Have fun and read the rules! :3

Brownies

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Ahh yeah...thanks...I'll be sure to be a regular poster here.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Well hello there Wolf! My name is Keahi and welcome to the community. I don't have Pokemon Platinum, but I do have Pokemon Pearl.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You're lucky you have Platinum, I probably won't get a hold of it for awhile. ; ;

& Welcome to the forums, w o l f!

Nice username, by the way. xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Welcome the forum!
    If you have any questions while playing Platinum, don't hesitate to post questions in the Platinum forum!
    Have fun!

Brownies

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Wow..thanks guys...but I haven't played it yet..thanks for the greetings guys.

Back