• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Peoples!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    I haven't used a forum actively in a very long time, and I've never used a forum with a community this huge! It's kind of daunting! Is there a place on here for more close-knit groups? I just want to make some friends to play, trade, and talk about pokemon and other stuff with. I'm 21 years old, and a major video game nerd. I love RPGs like the Tales series, Skies of Arcadia, Golden Sun, and of course, Pokemon. My favorite game series of all time would have to be the Metal Gear series. I haven't played a pokemon game since emerald though, but I recently picked up Pokemon Y, and I'm having a lot of fun with it! I'm looking forward to making some more friends on this board :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nicely met, JPakis! <3 It's a real pleasure to have you on board!

But yeah, this forum IS pretty big - I agree with you there. But give it sometime, and you'll get used to it! Hm, well, meanwhile, if you want to, you can try out some of the Fan Clubs around here. There are also some Pokemon Groups to check out as well. Well, the clubs there have pretty tight knight groups of fans who are into each respective club, so, you can join anyone you want, and you'll get to meet more and new members! And of course, once you're feeling conformable, you can explore around PC.

There is also the Video Games board you can visit! As the title suggests, you can discuss any video game - related things there! Which by the way, I really do applaud your taste in games; I really, really adore the Tales series, and the Golden Sun games too! I really hope that there will be a sequel to the Golden Sun series soon, though. It left quite a.. unsatisfying ending from Golden Sun Dark Dawn, ugh.

But yeah, plenty of great people around here, and they're pretty easy to talk with too! Don't be shy on speaking with them, and I'm sure you'll become good friends with them! In fact, anytime you would like to chat with me too and become PC friends, I'm always happy to! <3 Cya later, and have a nice time! Contact any staff member if you need any assistance! <33

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    Thank you very much for the help, Dragon! I know what you mean about Dark Dawn... It didn't live up to the series by itself, and it definitely didn't leave a good taste in my mouth at the end. I'll definitely check out the Groups page!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah, PC is pretty active and you'll get used to the activity here once you get settled in here. :) Welcome, my good friend! As Dragon mentioned, if you're more interested in smaller groups, there's two sections for ya: Pokemon Clubs (which is a section dedicated to Pokemon groups), and Fan Clubs & Groups (which is a section I currently am a mod in). If you're solely interested in groups then you should find those two sections splendid. <3

How far are you in Y, btw? Hopefully in the near future we can exchange FCs and trade Pokemon exclusives, since I have X! It'd be wonderful, yes? :)

Have fun, btw! I'm sure PC will be exciting for you. Don''t be shy to ask questions aaand have fun, ok!~

Years
    As Minerva said, PC is very active but I'm sure you can fit in well. Welcome to the community JPakis!

If you were interested in our club sections, Dragon's got those places covered for you, and joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends so do check them out and see what you like. Those sections need some love so you'd make a great regular there. Dragon's also got Video Games covered if you're interested in checking that section out, and funnily enough he's one of the mods over there as well.

There's also the Pokemon X & Y board which is worth checking out since you're playing the games, there's a place there to share your friend code should you desire. I'm sure all the stuff that's been suggested will keep you busy, and we do hope you remain an active member. If you ever want a friend to talk to I'm always up for a chat or a friend request, and yeah I'll see you around! Have fun okay?

- Hikamaru

Back