• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokéCommunity.

Fencer

:3
    Years
    I've been silent browsing for a long time. I think it's time for me to finally post! xD

Yeah, my name's Fencer. But you can also call me Joshua/Josh if you think it's easier that way.

I'm into ROM Hacking and doing my own project right now. So, I'll be mostly sticking around ROM Hacking section.

It's nice to meet you guys!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC Joshua! You definitely joined the right community for ROM Hacking. We have an extensive library of resources. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey nice to meet you! As tokyodrift said, we've got plenty of resources for you to make use of and plenty of helpful people in the community who can point you in the right direction if you get stuck. I'll hopefully see you around! Looking forward to seeing your project as well. <3

Fencer

Years
    Welcome to PC Joshua! You definitely joined the right community for ROM Hacking. We have an extensive library of resources. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you! Yeah, I've been browsing in silent for more than a year because of that reason. I'll definitely not hesitate to ask a question!
    Hey nice to meet you! As tokyodrift said, we've got plenty of resources for you to make use of and plenty of helpful people in the community who can point you in the right direction if you get stuck. I'll hopefully see you around! Looking forward to seeing your project as well. <3

Thank you, too! My project is going smoothly. It takes time though. lol

Last edited:

Fencer

Years
    Good luck with your fangame adventures and nice to meet you Josh =) stick around ok!!

Thanks a lot, Sheep! I'm going at a good pace~
    Nice to meet you, too!

I see you're into Love Live too. I don't play LLSIF anymore but I'm still good with it. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Fencer! Best of luck to you and your hack! I hope you're able to find all the resources you need there. :)

Back