• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokémon fans ^.^

DutchGameFreaks

Catch 'm hatch 'm Train 'm
Years
  • Hello people,

I am a new user on this Forum and thought I might introduce myself,
    The name is Janine, 24 years old, live in The Netherlands and been a game freak for quite some time now.

And now that I hve finished trough pokémon x for the first time I thought I'd check out the forum for some new friends and whatnot.

Also if you want you can add my friendcode for anything like trading, batteling and the safari zone

please leave yours or message me with yours so I can add you.

: 3282-3261-6287

Years
  • Hi Janine, Welcome to PC ^^
    Just finished X? I was gutted when my Y gameplay was over and completed :(
    What sort of games are you into? you've definitely come to the right place, there's loads of people who I'm sure will partake in all sorts of games discussions with you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Greetings, Janine! Welcome aboard to the forums. :3 Making friends in the community is one of the best things to do here! Especially when you have the games, they bring you much closer to the fandom. The XY section right below this one has a friend code thread where you can gather a few friend codes and add them, as well as share your friend safari. Then, visit a little below and you'll see the Trade Corner and Battle Center, should you ever want to battle or trade with some peeps!

Feel free to jump in on the discussions we have here, as the poster above me mentioned! Not only e have discussions and chit chat threads, we also have numerous activities for you to participate...like events and tournaments.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Janine! I look forward to being friends with you, don't hesitate to send me a message if you wanna talk, ok! The staff members in bold names are also there should you have any questions or concerns. :) see ya around! ~

Years
  • Hey there, Janine! Welcome to the world of PC, great to meet you~

Lots of us are totally game freaks here and the gaming boards are all quite active. You can check out the Video Games board anytime too if you're interested in discussing games outside Pokemon so poke around there sometime as it's a wonderful and active board. Of course the X & Y board mentioned already's great to stop by as well.. the possibilities are endless here given how big PokeCommunity is so I hope you'll explore everything we have to offer. :3

On the note of having completed X/Y, though, I've been a bit bummed that I finished mine. The hype and excitement lasted months and months but it took me under a weak to beat the Elite Four.. been missing that experience. I'm considering picking up Y for Christmas; missing the story so much! Too bad I have too many Pokemon to lose to make a new file in X.

Good luck with your adventure here and be sure to get involved. You can trade and battle among many other things and the staff are always around to help. Have a blast, yes?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I'll certainly add you once I get my 3ds! We can have a few battles :D

Adzer.

Years
  • Hi there Janine! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice, the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

First time I've come across with someone who speaks dutch on these forums. I'm from Belgium (: Welkom!

Here's my FC if you feel like adding me 2122-7298-9153

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Janine, and welcome to PC!

So, how was pokemon X for ya, good? <3 It was an amazing game for me, and I look forward on doing more stuff with Pokemon Y like EV training and all that! But yes, have a look at our Trade Corner for trading and the Battle Center & the Showdown Server for battling! We hope to see you there!

I'll be really pleased if we can be friends as well, as I'd love to talk with you more some other time! Have a wonderful stay, and if you need any assistance around the PC forums, I'll be glad to help you out anytime too! Thanks for coming and have a great stay! <3

Back