• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, poke-fans)

Mr_Pokedex

Time, its eating me alive
Years
  • Hello, my name is Mr_Pokedex. I'm from Ukraine so please forgive my bad English) I'm start watching pokemons when I was 10-years old, and now, in my 19 I'm still love this franchise. In PokeCommunity I want find new friends, new oportunites and offcourse a new emotions)

Years
  • Hey Mr_Pokedex! Welcome to PC! It's great that you're trying to find new friends and PC is a great place to start looking for some. It sounds like you've been watching the Pokemon anime for a long time do you have a favorite episode or season or are they all good to you? Have you played any of the games and if so which ones? I personally started with Pearl as my first and since then I've never looked back.

Years
  • Hello there to you too Mr Pokedex! Don't feel scared about your English skills, since PC can help you improve your English like it has done to so many others.

Here at PC we're proud to accept any and every Pokemon fan regardless of how long they've been into the franchise and in your case it appears you've been a fan for almost a decade so that's some dedication you have. There's lots of Pokemon boards you can check out here, and even some non-Pokemon ones as well if you need a break.

Well, good luck with getting active and I hope you can make some new friends! If you ever need someone to talk to or a bit of a helping hand I'm always happy to be here for you, and do enjoy your time with us here.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sir :)
    I hope you have a great stay, and make sure to refer to the guidelines of each section to make sure you don't do any 'uh-oh's'.

Years
  • Big welcome to PC, Pokedex. ^_^ If you're looking for friends you're more than welcome to send me a message, we're all quite responsive here haha. Meeting people with similar interests is part of what makes a forum so great, right? But either way be sure to post around and have a good experience! Good English or not shouldn't be much of a problem. ;P

Cheers!

Mr_Pokedex

Years
  • Hey Mr_Pokedex! Welcome to PC! It's great that you're trying to find new friends and PC is a great place to start looking for some. It sounds like you've been watching the Pokemon anime for a long time do you have a favorite episode or season or are they all good to you? Have you played any of the games and if so which ones? I personally started with Pearl as my first and since then I've never looked back.
    Thanks for greetings)) Ofcourse I have favorite seasons) I just adore the Indigo League, Johto League and Dimond and Pearl series. About games. I have complete many poke-games and their hacks and my favorite is Pokemon Platinum)

Mr_Pokedex

Years
  • Hello there to you too Mr Pokedex! Don't feel scared about your English skills, since PC can help you improve your English like it has done to so many others.

Here at PC we're proud to accept any and every Pokemon fan regardless of how long they've been into the franchise and in your case it appears you've been a fan for almost a decade so that's some dedication you have. There's lots of Pokemon boards you can check out here, and even some non-Pokemon ones as well if you need a break.

Well, good luck with getting active and I hope you can make some new friends! If you ever need someone to talk to or a bit of a helping hand I'm always happy to be here for you, and do enjoy your time with us here.

Thanks for such good words)

Mr_Pokedex

Years
  • Big welcome to PC, Pokedex. ^_^ If you're looking for friends you're more than welcome to send me a message, we're all quite responsive here haha. Meeting people with similar interests is part of what makes a forum so great, right? But either way be sure to post around and have a good experience! Good English or not shouldn't be much of a problem. ;P

Cheers!

Thanks) You're right about greatness of these forum) I hope we will be a friends) :pink_smile:

Mr_Pokedex

Years
  • Welcome to PC Pokedex!. Nice to meet you!, Archer here :)

I understod what you said!, and PC is a great place to learn English!. I'm sure you're going to find friends and new adventures here. Hope you stay around and have lots of fun!. Ah, feel free to send me a message anytime!.

Nice to meet you Archer too) And I think we will be friends)

Back