• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Ra'ych

Quilava-mava-quava
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hi everyone! My name's Ra'ych (pronounced Rach, short for Rachel) and I'm feeling extremely lucky to have stumbled upon such a site. I've visited plenty of pokemon sites, but this by far is one of the best. I'm excited to meet new friends that are as enthusiastic about pokemon as I am, and to share the eager wait of the arrival of Pokemon X and Y! I'm still getting used to all the features of this site, but it seems easy enough that I'll grab on to it eventually. So, feel free to make me a new friend!
    Thanks!

Years
  • Hey there Ra'ych, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Yep, this indeed the best site for Pokémon indeed! And we just so happen to have an X and Y section here on PC, so give that a look in case you haven't done so already! :] And I'm sure you'll make some good friends here on PC during your time as a member!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over all of our rules here, so that you don't wind up into any trouble of sorts.. the last thing we want to see here of a new member is them getting an infraction from not following the simplest of rules here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (they're the users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to send me a visitor message or a private message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • welcome to PC this is the place with super nice everyone I've met has been really nice ooh almost forgot I'm Oden nice to meet u hope we can talk again if u need any help with Pokemon like Gettin any Pokemon just ask any ill try and getting it for u

Years
  • What's up Ra'ych and a big welcome to the forum, all right! :) Wonderful to meet youuu!

Awww, that's really sweet of you to say; we all work hard to make this forum the very best it can be. One of the coolest things about PC (in my opinion) are the awesome forum styles.. there are so many and they're all so good! I can't praise our style artists enough since they do such fantastic work. Right now I'm using Azure Fantasy and enjoying it so much. You should take a look through them when you have some free time. n~n

If you're looking to chat with people who are as enthusiastic about Pokemon as you, then you're definitely in the right place. There are a whole bunch of people here and they're all different when it comes to when they got into Pokemon, what generations they prefer, and so on, making this place really diverse. Personally I've been a fan since the late 1990s so that makes me an old-timer in regards to the franchise, haha. What about you? When did you get into Pokemon? X and Y have us all interested as they're breathtaking and likely one of the best Pokemon games we'll ever get. I'm still on the edge of my seat from all the news we got and the new Pokemon are really rockin'. Which version do you plan to get, or are you still unsure? Like Zach suggested, be sure to stop by the X & Y board to discuss the games with us. We love having more people pop in and give their input!

Outside X & Y there's a whole lot to do here, from trading, battling, and playing Pokemon trivia to debating and discussing your favorite anime. You're hopefully going to love it here - I can see you becoming a valuable asset to the community soon in the future! :D; Be sure to stick around and have fun!

If you need anything, just contact one of our lovely staff members or post in the Questions & Feedback board.

Years
  • Hello Rachel and welcome to PC!

If you came to discuss Pokemon, you definitely found the best place to do so. PC has been very popular among Pokemon fans since 2002, when the site was first created. Now approaching its 11th birthday, PC is still getting better with new improvements and obviously new members. Also, the huge diversity of forum skins is what makes PC stand out a lot. I joined here back in 2011 and I have never let go since.

I'm excited for X & Y as well, and Zach has definitely shown you that section if you plan to discuss the games. Any thoughts on the new Pokemon? Which starter are you choosing when you get the games? Well I'm at least glad I got a 3DS XL already so I'm definitely prepared for the games. And as the others said, I advise you read the rules so you can stay out of trouble and we have those staff members who you can ask any questions and they'll be sure to help you.

Have an awesome time here Rachel, and I do hope to get to know more about you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
    Years
  • Ra'ych, that's a cool name, I like it and I will love to be your friend :)

Yes I have a 3DS still in the box, waiting to be opened when I get my per-order of X&Y, I am a big fan of Pokémon, everone here is in their own way.

Welcome to PokéCommunity Ra'ych! Have a blast of a time!

Back