• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

SakureX

Just trying to find my niche.
    Years
    Hello, as you can tell by my name, I'm SakureX. Currently I'm trying to fix my PC, so I'm using a friend's.
    Though, after it's fixed, I would love to learn more about pokemon hacking. (Mostly scripting...)
    It'll be a good time.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Weeeeeeelcome!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you learn looooooads of RH stuff and (i hope) make a rom hack too!
    Its easy, but a bit confusing at first. But after a while you will know the basics.
    So, good luck!

~codeHatter

Hiya and welcome to the forum, SakureX! Wahoooo. :)

If you ever have questions about scripting you can ask in the scripting help thread; it's an awesome resource. Don't forget to check the Tutorials subforum for any guides if you're looking for some help getting started! We have pretty much everything here as far as hacking's concerned so you will fit in awesomely. ^~^ I'm not a hacker but a lot of people here are or join with an interest in learning about scripting or what have you.. meaning there are more than enough resources to go around. You're in good hands!

See you around and contact our staff if you need anything, okay? You're free to give our Emulation & ROM Hacking board moderators, DrFuji or karatekid552, a shout if you're lost but do keep in mind that they're fairly busy guys haha. No worries though! We're all super friendly and happy to help.

Enjoy yourself around PC, all right?

Years
    Hello and welcome to the forums, SakureX!

If you came here for learning how to ROM hack, Sheep's got that covered already. I'm sadly not a hacker myself (too much complex coding!) but I'm sure you'll get the help you need over there and eventually become a successful hacker, so yeah looking forward to how your project will go. ROM hacking is usually one of the biggest reasons behind members joining so you are certainly not on your own.

I do wish you good luck with your hack and if you need help you can always ask those moderators in the blue usernames. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, sorry about your PC - but hopefully it'll get fix right back up soon! Meantime, welcome to the forums! :3

Well, the members above me have already pointed out the Emulation and ROM Hacking section, which of course, is your number 1 place to learn all you can about ROM Hacking and such! We've got you covered for anything you need, so don't be shy! Make yourself at home! And if there's anything that you need clarification up on, you're more than welcome to ask!

Explore around PC too, and have a nice stay, mmkay? Contact any one of us if you have a question or a concern! Have a happy day!

Back