• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hello everyone not sure what to say I was never good a introductions but here is a little about me. I have been playing pokemon games since Emerald to Black and White 2 I still have not play x/y or or/as yea I know I'm a loser. I love to read, listen to music and relax outside but to cold outside and I like the cold. I volunteer at a animal shelter It's work but it's fun and you get to play with animals for hours. :D So I guess that is it for now If you guys have any thing else you like to know I will try to answer it. Thanks

Years
  • Hi Eclipse! Awesome to meet you. <3

Any reasons you haven't gotten XY or ORAS yet? They're pretty amazing games and worth every penny but it seems like most who haven't tried them yet just don't have a 3DS which is a shame. Either way all of the Pokémon games you played are amazing, fifth generation especially, so I'm glad you love them as much as I do. B]

Enjoy your time! You seem like a very nice person. If I had more time I would totally volunteer at an animal shelter myself.

Years
  • Yea it sucks that I can't get because I don't have the money for a 3DS, more or less I had to use the money I saved for it for school things you need to live ect. But I hope soon I can get one.

Years
  • Aww, hopefully you get a 3DS soon; you'll definitely love the features it has to offer! <3 Welcome to PC, Eclipse, it's a pleasure to meet you~! n_n

I love listening to music as well! Although I listen to mainly classic rock (not a popular choice lmao) I still enjoy listening! What kind of music do you listen to, if I may ask? :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat, or just say hi!

Years
  • Thank you! I listen to all kinds of music but tend to listen to dubstep and classical violin music the most, not much Rap or Opera. I will make sure to drop by and say hi from time to time! :D
    This may not be the place but I can't get my signature to work I don;t use much social media so I'm a noob.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey yeah, I feel ya. I had a 3DS but recently lost it and haven't been able to play any of the newer games as well. If you ever have the chance to get one, or even a 2DS then I would go for it though. There are some great games even besides Pokemon that are really fun to play like Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. However, if you're a huge fan of Pokemon then I would definitely try to get Pokemon X or Y first, because imo they're better than OR/AS and were the first main Pokemon games on the 3DS.

Aw that's cool that you really like animals. I go with a couple friends to the animal shelters on the weekends every few weeks here because it's really a stress reliever to play with the little puppies and kittens. I always wanted to adopt one but can't yet because no pets in the dorm (even though one floor of one of the dorms has a "dorm dog" that just lives in the dorm haha). Anyways, it's nice to meet you I really like your Ampharos avatar! If you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
    Years
  • *Sniff* Me too, I can't buy a 3DS because I mostly used the money for College, we're comrades buddy, we're comrades

Anyways, welcome to PC Eclipse, I hope you would enjoy your stay here, then again I'm also a new member LOL

Back