• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there everyone.

AkatsukiElite

Akatsuki
Years
  • Hello there I am new to this forums and I am a neutral Pokemon fan I don't know everything just basic knowledge yet I enjoy Pokemon nonetheless so I decided to join.

My name is Manny and it's nice to meet you all,

See you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, I feel as though I don't know everything about pokemon too. Well, maybe most of the mechanics. but, maybe some odd things here and there when it comes to theories or some attacking moves that I haven't seen before? But yes, I can level with you on saying despite that, pokemon is an amazing series, and I do indeed love playing it!

And welcome to the forums, Manny! It's really nice to meet you too, and I hope you're doing great this evening! As always, the boards and topics around here are great, and I do hope that you'll check out everything! For example, there is a board called Pokemon Gaming Central, where you can discuss the gaming franchise as a whole, and there is even our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section if you have gotten the games, and would like to discuss the features and stuff about them! If not, then, there are a lot more pokemon boards to choose from, and even more boards like video games, chit chat cafe, and so on. Up to you to decide on what to do!

Anyways, thanks for coming, and it's indeed a pleasure to have you here. If you have any questions about anything about PC at all, or if you have a concern about anything around here, you can address that to a member of the staff team, or any other member willing to help! I know that I will always be here for you to help you out if you would like to have something cleared up! I hope to see you around too, and feel fre eto messag eme, or send me a friend request if you're looking for a PC buddy! <3 I'd love to be friends with you someday. :3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Manny! You've come to an awesome place, I assure you! :)

It's fine if you're not too knowledgeable about Pokemon yet; you'll learn plenty here. PC is a very big board with a lot of sections to post in so you're sure to find places you enjoy. Like Aura said, you can start out with the amazing X & Y board if you've played the sixth generation but we also have an area for trading, battling, clubs, games, artwork, hacks, and many more things.. you name it and we have it.

If you're in need of suggestions on where to check out, you're free to drop off a post. If you'd like to tell us more about yourself that is very much encouraged as well so we can get to know you and leave some suggestions on places you might like. n_n

How've you been faring so far? Enjoying your time here? I certainly hope so; be sure to contact the staff members for help if you're looking as we're glad to assist.

Years
  • And a big welcome from me too Manny, nice to see you're here!

Don't worry if you don't know a lot about Pokemon yet, the others who have posted above me have probably shown you some good places to get started. I've been around for quite a long time (yeah three years come March) and one thing I love about PC is the very interactive and connecting memberbase. As my fave little sheep said we are so diverse you'll love sticking around here for hopefully a long time.

Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of our community and if you ever need assistance with anything just contact any staff members in the blue, orange and red (you've seen both Sheep and Aura already) and they'd be happy to guide you around, although we even have some helpful non-staff as well. Don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you wanna chat, and I'll see you around!

- Hikari

AkatsukiElite

Akatsuki
    Years
  • I thank you all so far for your warm welcoming, I appreciate you guys guiding me along this journey of mine into a more in depth world of Pokemon and see where it'll take me.

I hope to see some of you soon, And no worries I'm not one to hesitate to ask a question when needed so I appreciate your concerns, Haha! Thanks for the kind regards towards me not knowing much about Pokemon that makes me feel more at peace with my prior knowledge regarding the whole franchise itself.

Hope to see some of you soon take care!

Back