• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! Pokemon X and Animal Crossing player here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Hey there everyone. I'm Chris or RisE whichever you prefer. I play a ton of Pokemon so feel free to add me if you want, just give me your FC back. Mine is 2105-9331-8127. I will end up being pretty active on here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Nice iRisE. Go do that and be active. Get those fingers moving and those eyes popping. You hear?!?!

Welcome to the board and I shall leave the normal greetings to the others.

Years
  • It's great to hear that you plan to be active! :) That'll make PC a whole lot more fun. There's always something new happening across the forum and new members are always joining, so there are lots of peeps to meet as well. Did X and Y inspire you to join or are you currently playing through other Pokemon games? I'm thinking of restarting my Yellow soon, but right now I've totally been drowning myself in X.

Have fun here and great meeting you! Let me know if you need some help, all right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Chris! Wonderful to meet you~

Everyone plays a ton of Pokemon here, so there's no need to feel guilty about that! I've been speeding my way through White 2 right now and I must say...it's really good. How's XY going for ya so far? I heard the game is just fantastic!

You'll love how the community is so close and we exchange a ton of friend codes here. In our own XY section you'll see a thread where you can post your FC and people will add ya! You can also post your FC in your signature as well, for better visibility. :)

Oh, you will be active alright! PC is a fun place to be. Hope you have a wonderful stay here and I shall see you around~

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I don't think I have ever gotten such a warm welcome somewhere before. That's just awesome. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue days, I battle competitively and just for fun. X inspired me to go out and get a ton of Pokemon friends, I had a ton on my last 3ds but it fainted and no amount of trips to the Pokemon Center could revive it. So I'm starting fresh.

Pokemon X is a fantastic game. It has a good post game story arc in Luminose City as well. I've already found all the mega stones in X so now I'm doing a lot of Friend Safari and Battle Maison.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there, Chris! I'd sure would like to see you around while I'm playing the games, so, feel free to add my FC too! (2895 6994 7381)

But yeah, isn't Pokemon X&Y really good games? Right now, I'm trying to fill up my Pokedex, as well as hatch a few eggs to EV train pokemon, but, I'm, thinking of purchasing Pokemon X as well, so I can do a play through of that. :3 I do agree that what I really like about X&Y is that it's so easy to connect with anyone, anywhere in the world to trade, and battle and so on! I do hope that they'll keep it up with their next span of pokemon games. <3

But yes, I do hope I'll see you again, and I hope that you'll have a brilliant time and stay here on PC. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I'll be adding you as soon as I get home in about an hour. I had taken quite a few vacation days just for Pokemon and when I got back to the office I had a mountain of paperwork. Luckily for me that it's the weekend so it means more Pokemon! Plenty of time to check around PC too and meet new people, add some new friends to this new 3DS of mine, etc.

Back