• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hi there im new and i thought that i should say hello so hello. My Favorite pokemon is Charizard. My favorite video games are Pokemon Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. On tv i like to watch American Dad and The Walking Dead. I also like chicken and pizza. For pokemon i have Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Firered, Leafgreen, Saphire, Ruby, Emerald,Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, HeartGold, Black, Rumble Blast, Pokemon mystery dungeon explores of time and darkness, and i am going to be getting Black2. I also hope that I will make a lot of new friends here and enjoy it here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Klaw! Looks like we have a few interests in common. :D Chicken and Pizza are two of my preferred foods, and American Dad is one of my favorite shows. xD I'm sure you'll be making tons of friends here, because a lot of us love Pokemon as much as you do. You'd be lucky enough to find fans of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest as well, so we're not just a Pokemon forum per se!

We're quite large, so it's easy for you to get lost in. Don't hesitate to contact PC's awesome staff team and they'll assist you in any questions or concerns! See ya around!

Years
    Hi there im new and i thought that i should say hello so hello. My Favorite pokemon is Charizard. My favorite video games are Pokemon Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. On tv i like to watch American Dad and The Walking Dead. I also like chicken and pizza. For pokemon i have Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Firered, Leafgreen, Saphire, Ruby, Emerald,Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, HeartGold, Black, Rumble Blast, Pokemon mystery dungeon explores of time and darkness, and i am going to be getting Black2. I also hope that I will make a lot of new friends here and enjoy it here.

Hi Klaw, and welcome to PC.

I see, another Charizard fan. He sure has his fair share of fans, but I liek Oshawottz better.

You love loads of stuff I see, so I might recommend some sections. We have General Entertainment for TV/music/book/movie discussion, Video Games where you can talk about video gaming in general (as well as Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, you seem to have a love for RPGs), Current Generation Pokemon Gaming for 4th & 5th Gen Pokemon game discussion, and also General Pokemon Gaming Discussions for 1st to 3rd Gen Pokemon game discussion.

A good place to start is the PC Adoption Center where you can apply for a mentor to show you in a specialized section.

Have fun, make new friends and VM me if you need to talk.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Why thank you Hikari10 and thanks for telling me all that and yes i do like RPG's

Hi thanks for the welcome you two

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hiya, Klaw, a big welcome to you! I love your username, not going to lie. :3 It's awesome.

Ooh, a Charizard fan! He's really popular it seems haha. If you're interested, we have a pretty cool starter Pokemon fanclub here on PC, so maybe you can check that out since you're a fan of Charizard. Can't say I can relate much to the TV shows you watch since I sadly don't have a TV in my room right now. ;_; Might take up Netflix in the future, though!

Omg, pizza is delicious, though. Especially with pepperoni. Also, the more cheese the better, hehe.

You have quite a big collection of Pokemon games though, so you're a pretty dedicated fan! Black/White 2 are so amazing though, I'm sure you won't regret buying it. I've been hooked to it since I got it. <3

Anyway, remember that you can always contact me if you need any help at all! Enjoy your stay on the forum~ And as a reminder, try not to double post, or post two times in a row! You can just edit your post to include more info if you want, by clicking the "edit" button in the bottom corner. :3 I went ahead and merged your posts!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hehe thank you my username is awesome

I will :)

Yes cheese especially if it has a lot of cheese

And okay i see and thanks for welcoming me

Years
    Your username is epic and I approve of the team rocket avatar too. My favourite is Giovanni. Ah you're an original Pokemon fan I see and you play Final Fantasy too. Which FF games have you played and which was your favourite? Anyway, enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hi there thanks for the welcome and i have played FF 3 ,4,5, and,6

Back