• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I was surprised to find a forum specifically for Pokemon related things. I had actually just started my first Pokemon fanfiction. I had hoped to create a creepypasta and I'm not sure how successful I am. Either way, I do hope it becomes a well-like fic.

So, hope to make a lot of friends and....have a good time.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Welcome!

You like fan fiction, right? Then you'll find This a really good section!
    Further, I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have questions just ask around :)!

Years
  • Looking forward to it ^-^

If I'm lucky I might actually finish my first Pokefic today.

Out of curiosity, what sort of images am I allowed to post? Like, it's a horror story, so would I be able to post a painted picture similar to an image of Pokepastas like "Lost Silver" or "Disabled?" I don't want to post something offensive visually.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, as long as it's not offensive in anyway, then you can post a picture that relates to the story you have, I suppose, but, well, I'd say speak with the mod of the Fan Fiction board there, to double check. :3

Anyways, weeeelcome, Boogeyman! The spiritual energy is strong within you! The Boogeyman that goes bump in the night, but alas, a soul that is misunderstood.. I used to believe in the Boogeyman but I thiink my parents talked me out of it. ;_; Maybe there is one out there!

But yes, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay too! I'm more than happy to accept any Friend Requests from you, or if you just wanna have a chat, that's fine too. :3 I can provide help with anything too! Anywaaaay, hope to see ya' again~

Years
  • Hello Boogeyman and welcome to PC!

If you came here to show off your literature work, you'll love the Fan Fiction & Writing board which Alpha showed you around. Just read the rules there or ask the resident mod Slayr231 if you have questions or concerns pertaining to said section. PC has loads of other cool stuff you can check out as well so you should take time to explore the forums. You might even make some new friends along the way.

But yeah, I do hope you have an amazing time here as part of the community and moderators are always there if you need help, you've already seen LGDArm over there, so you can easily spot them with the blue usernames, plus the higher-ups in the orange and red. Anyway, I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, y'all. You seem like fun people. I'll definitely ask Slayr about the images to be sure. I got some safe ones on my profile album. After I finish painting this request, I want to try to do an image for this fic.

I am looking forward to the other forum areas as well. I recently got the chance to play Pokemon via computer roms. I had never played before. So it'll be nice to be able to discuss strategies and teams...and maybe a few cheats LOL.

I'm just glad to find a place that's actually active. A lot of the pokemon places I've found were surprisingly so old and not too active anymore, despite X an Y coming out. ....Seriously, can't wait for that one to come out on rom. In the meantime....I still got Gold, Emerald, Black, and White 2 to finish

Years
  • Great to hear you write fics. :o You know, that reminds me to work on my own.. whenever I see writers pop in here I instantly think, "oh, I should work on my story" and that kind of doesn't really go anywhere, ha. But writing is very addicting - once I start it's so hard to stop. The Fan Fiction & Writing board will be wonderful for you for sure.

Making friends and having a good time will definitely come to you quickly so there's no worries in that regard. Just be sure to post around and not disappear on us as sticking around will get you the best experience. And, of course, just give our staff members a holler if you need anything. We're all happy to help. Welcome and have a blast!

Years
  • I put up my first fic yesterday. I've been on pins and needles, wondering if I managed to capture the fandom well.

Back