• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Hey :)

I've been playing pokemon for a few years now and I thought I might as well join a forum. As you can probably guess, my favorite pokemon is Gallade, but I'm also a big fan of Luxray and Lucario :)

So yeah. Hi!

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Kieth! So nice to see another face step into the awesome world of PokeCommunity!

I have to say, really nice picks as favorites there. Gallade surely is an awesome-looking Pokemon, the Ralts line are among my fave Psychic-types ever, and while I'm more of a Gardevoir person, Gallade still has his niches. Lucario is also pretty badass, especially given his Mega form was so overpowered in competitive play to kick it to Ubers. It's pretty cool how you can get a free Lucario during the main story in X and Y. Is there any specific part of PC you want to check out? It won't hurt to tell us your interests.

Enjoy your stay here Kieth, and I'm sure you can make loads of new friends and contribute to a lot of topics. If you ever need help, feel free to approach any of the helpful staff members in the bold usernames. They won't hurt you I'm sure, unless if you were really doing something bad. I'll catch you around the forums, and have a nice day!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh goodness, Gallade, Luxray, and Lucario is really amazing; you definitely have really good place in pokemon, hehe. <3

Welcome to the forums, btw, kieth! How many years exactly have you played pokemon? I've been playing the games for about 17 years now, and they're all really enjoyable! I think my favourite has to come from the games from the Gen 3 board, like, Emerald, etc. I really like being able to connect pokemon Emerald to the Gamecube for Pokemon XD, haha. It was really fun, you know? <33

Anyways, it's nice to meet you bud, and have an amazing stay here on the forum! Lemme know if you need anything, and if you want to chat, I'll be happy to oblige! See you around, and it's glad to have you around! <3

Years
    I actually came here to say Welcome once, but I didn't have 15 posts and when I pressed backspace it took me off the thread. D:.
    So, Welcome again, Kieth!
    I can see you are a Gen 4 enthusiast and we have an awesome 4th Generation section if you wanna share your love with those awesome 3 4th gen pokemon there.

Gallade has awesome typing and is a great Pokemon. Luxray with intimidate was amazing in the games because you got it so early. Lucario has just always been a bad ass, especially in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Anyways, I hope you have a good time here, and let me know if you need anything. I'm always willing to help. Chaio!

Back