• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Ropo

Nothing to Lose
    Years
    Hi, I'm Ropo, but you can call me Lyre. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I could walk... So... Yeah....

Years
    Hey Lyre! Welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you!

I see that you're 18 years old. Are you a senior in high school right now? Class of 2015!!! Lol I probably should wait until you answer :P

So since you're new here you're eligible to do The Newbie Exploration Challenge which, if you are able to complete, gets you a shiny emblem that you can have forever and ever and everrrr. O.O

Lol it's great to meet you and I hope to see you around! :)

Years
    I'm late, but really awesome to meet you Lyre! Hopefully all is well for you today.

The others have mentioned some stuff you can do here, in fact stuff I was going to ask about but Archer's suggestion of the adoption center is one worth visiting since you can have a chance to make a potential first friend but also learn loads about your fave sections since we have mentors tailored towards certain sections, although some cover pretty much everywhere.

Anyways, I hope you settle in with us well and if you have any questions we're always happy to assist you. On that note, since I don't have much to leave here I wish you good luck with getting active and I'll see you around the forums!

Back