• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    To start off; nice to meet you! I'm recently new here and I hope we can be friends xD
    I've been playing Pokémon since Pokémon Fire Red/Blue Sea. But the first version I actually played was Gold. Which wasn't mine since my cousin found it first in a recycling bin. Besides, I haven't got a Gameboy yet at that time. When I turned 6 my dad bought me a Gameboy Advance plus a Pokémon Blue. And my first Pokémon was Squirtle! In every Pokémon game I played I'd always choose the water-types. Simply because they are cool and blue is my favourite colour so yeah. The best water-type starter I know so far is Froakie because the final evolution looks sick. Though I didn't get to play either X or Y since my parents told me that I should grow up. I did get Alpha Sapphire miraculously but still, I'm missing out the Kalos experience! Well I can't think of any other stuff to say so that concludes my introduction.
    Again, I hope we can friends! :D

-taciturnBookworm

Years
    Welcome aboard, and I hope you're enjoying yourself as well.

So, you have actually played Pokemon since the very early days of the games? Guess that means you know so much about Pokemon, and hey nice to see a fellow Water-type fan around! Froakie is another of my faves because he did me wonders in X, and I do agree Greninja was the best-designed final stage Kalos starter so don't get me wrong there. Still shocked you never played X/Y, but you definitely should if you love Froakie so much.

Either way, you'll love all the discussions around the community and hey, I'm always around if you want someone to talk about Pokemon with. Just leave me a visitor message on my profile anytime! I'll be seeing you around.

Years
    Hello, and welcome to PokéCommunity!

Woah, Pokémon Gold in the recycling bin? That's quite the treasure to find! I'm glad you were able to poke your nose into the series early as it's nice to get a taste of each region when you can. Alpha Sapphire is a good feel of the new mechanics, but I do hope you'll be able to get a hold of X/Y soon. Enjoy your time and don't be afraid to poke me if you'd like to chat! :)

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Hey there, dude! How's it going? It is very nice to meet you! Froakie is a pretty rad line and I hope you get to play X and Y soon! They are pretty lovely games. Anyways, hope to see you around and enjoy your stay here! c:

Years
    Yeees get X/Y as soon as you can. As a Pokemon fan you simply must experience them all hehe. Froakie is a cutie and Greninja is especially awesome, though I like Chespin and Fennekin a lot myself.. just not so much Chespin's evolved forms. <_<; Welcome to PC too, Emi! Enjoy your time and stick around, you seem like a lovely person. :3

Back