• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Howdy! I'm LuluMitchell, but you can just call me Lulu!
    I've been playing the Pokemon games since I was a kid, and the first games I remember playing are Ruby and Sapphire, which are also my favorite games in the main series :)
    My favorite side games would be either Pokemon Snap or PMD: Explorers of Sky, and also my favorite pokemon is Nickit

I also really like to bake and draw sometimes. The last thing I've baked was some mini cheesecakes which I forgot to take a picture of lol

Oh yea I also really like playing Undertale and Persona and I recently got into Phoenix Wright

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Lulu! Glad you decided to make an introduction thread! How are you enjoying it on PC so far? (。'▽'。)♡

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Hello! Im pretty new too, also undertale is vey good, good taste!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Lulu! I loveeeeee to bake myself. I think the last thing I made was some banana bread. I loved the PMD series. I think it's a pretty underrated series of games. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Lulu! Great name, just had to comment hehe. You got excellent taste with the spin offs. I loved playing Explorers of Darkness and might go for Sky if there are enough differences to warrant a replay of the story. Also, baking and drawing? lovely set of skills! I can only do the latter atm because baking is too tedious for me lol. Not a fan of the cleanup afterwards, I'd rather just buy from someone who loves doing it~

Anyway, I'm late to this greeting and it seems you've been posting around so uhh, how're you liking the forums so far? :3

Back