• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to All!

Years
    Hello, my name is Dizzy! It's nice to meet you all. I am a long fan of Pokemon, but am new to this site. I came after looking to make friends. I'm into trading and battling. Right now mostly just trading as I am building up my stock of competitive Pokemon. However, I do have enough to battle. So if you want to battle or trade, just PM and we can set something up. Besides Pokemon, I like to listen to music, watch TV, surf the net, and play video games.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiiii~! I hope you're enjoying your stay here on this forum so far, and it's very nice to have you here! You came to the right place on making new friends. :3

But yeah, we've got boards for trading and battling as suggested above! I hope you have lots of fun and make some friends here! If you ever need assistance or just want to chat, I'm always available for PMs. See you around! <33

Years
    And hello to you too Dizzy! Hopefully you're having fun enjoying what's around PC so far, because as Dragon said you definitely picked a great forum to have fun in.

We have areas for trading and battling, which Archer has already shown you around those areas so there's not much else I can leave you here with but I'll just say that there's so much other stuff you can consider checking out so good luck with everything and hopefully you might even male some new friends!

I'm always available for a visitor message if you want to talk or even if you have a small question, and I'll be happy to do what I can. Have fun and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Hi Dizzy. ^_^ Good having you aboard, welcome to PC!

I've been building up a collection of competitive Pokemon too though they mostly just sit in my PC box being pretty aha. Battling itself is tough but I'm sure you'll learn a lot about that if you were to stick around and post. :) Have a good time trading and be sure to let me know if you'd like to chat! Though of course we're all open. Cheers!

Back