• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO!! -waves than hides-

chimaera.

Being active is so troublesome
    Years
    Heylo there! im Mimi! Or chimaera! Or Chameleon! Yah..

Well. Anyways. I make hybrids and recolors and im only 11! WOOO!! Wow im hyper.

chimaera.

Years
    Oh. wondering about my join date? Im new.. I just never posted. I only joined to see all the stuff.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hewwos and welcomes to PC! I hopes you haves fun here^^
    AND PLEASE DON'T DOUBLE POST!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Hello. I am Naga The Serpent, but please call me Naga or Ria. If you need anything, want to be friends or family, please, PM me.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hey there! Welcome to PC. Have a fun time here. read the rules and follow them.. Okies.. have to go now.. Feel free to PM meh to be friends..^^

Years
    Hi there! i hope you have a nice time here at pc, posts lots and have fun , if you need a friend, im here for you to pm * gives banana *

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    As Ive said a couple of times before, newbies are always welcome in PC. ^^ As long as they dont double post XD Heh, Im kidding there, just be careful next time =3
    Welcome, have fun, be active...and pm me to be friends ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya welcome have fun ^^, post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help

ALL AT PC!!!

chimaera.

Years
    -takes a deep breathe to all the responds .. in only two days- Sorry. My school and I went to a field trip. Thanks for the complements and offering me to be mah friend. -starts PMing-

Back