• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!- Wild noob appeared!

SrMdna

Natural Harmonia Gropius
Years
  • Hi people! Nice to be part of pc!
    My name is Javi, from Spain, I don´t know if there is any other Spanish person here. Well, anyway, I hope we spend a good time and learn a lot in this forum.
    Regards.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PokéCommunity :) Hope your holidays are going well.
    Have a great time here, and let me know if you have any questions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Heey Javi! :D How are you?

I'm sure there are some Spanish people around here. Even if not, well, you've got people like me who really love Spanish!

So, welcome to the forum! Feel free to drop me a message any time you like

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Javi, welcome to PC! I know a bit of Spanish because I'm originally from South America as well, but I'm no way fluent in it. It's nice to meet you, I like your avatar. If you ever wanna chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to have you join us and welcome to PC. I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you ever want to talk to me. See you around.

Back