• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World/Community

Years
    Hello People of PokéCommunity!

Hello, my name is Aeolus (God of the Wind), and I have been around these forums for around 4 years, but I never really had an account until now. Aside from Pokémon, I tend to jump around hobbies a ton. I recently took an online course on HTML/CSS, and I am thinking about learning C++ soon. Before that I was into playing flash games on Kongregate. I only recently (re)became a fan of Pokémon, after finding my three Pokémon games (DS). Probably been around a year since I last saw them. Around that time, I was trying to make a Pokémon hack. That ended up falling apart when I started 10th grade. Like I said though, I jump around hobbies a lot. Now I am into EV training Pokémon, but that is going pretty slowly. I would like to do WiFi Pokémon battles soon, but I don't have Pokémon X or Y yet, but hopefully I will buy those soon.

I think I've said enough so far, so I'll stop now. Thank you for reading this, and have a great day!

Ah man I'd love to learn C++ or any other form of programming really, hah. One of my dreams is to become a mobile game dev in the future.. already have knowledge in drawing and graphics but the programming part makes me stuck. Not even sure where to start, boo.

Anyways, welcome welcome to PC, Aeolus! <3 You clearly have a lot of interests so settling in here won't be a problem at all. Be sure to check out Technology & Internet if you're an aspiring programmer with a love for technology and, of course, the Pokemon boards to chat about your favorite aspects of the franchise. Tons to do here.

Enjoy your stay and see you around! Be sure to read the rules if you've not already, yeah?

Years
    I have to say awesome name you got there. Welcome to the forums Aeolus! Hope you're enjoying PC so far today.

As Sheep said, you might love the Technology & Internet section. One of my good buddies, Terabyte (fitting name eh?) mods that section so don't hesitate to contact him for all your technology questions. And given you love Pokemon yourself, all the Pokemon based sections are worth checking out since there's at least one covering every generation and aspect of the franchise.

Well, have fun and I'm always here if you need someone to chat with so leave me a visitor message if you like, and make sure you read the rules. If there's any other questions you have, contact any of the staff members in the bold names! Enjoy your stay here.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I learned a liiiittle bit of A+ and C++, but never really gotten into it. ;_; But well, it really does sound interesting, and if you want to pursue that, then I'll be behind you all the way! Until then, it's really awesome welcoming you to the forums, Aeolus! A pleasure to meet you indeed!

Anywho, yeah, do check out the T&I section sometime, and we would love to see your activity there! In fact, feel free to see board here, and take a look on whatever you see fit! Ah, and good luck on all your EV training efforts; true, it does take a while, but, the progress will be well worth it in the end, yeah? X/Y made it slightly easier though, but, it still takes pretty long to do. :_;

Nonetheless, great to have you on board, and have a delightful stay, champ! You have a great day as well! (:

Back