• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Years
    I am new here, i really like this site.
    I think it's pretty awesome!

I've played allot of hacks on here, my favorite hack is Flora Sky.

But yeah i plan on or hoping on making my own Hacks.
    May need allot of help though..

So yeah just wanted to introduce myself, thou i am not very good at it. lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Aw, no worries! Welcome to PC~ I'm not much for ROM hacking, but you can find lots of people who are. Just make sure to read the rules and stuff, and you're good to go~

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I'm with TheSmartOne,not much of a ROM hacker,probley cause Idk what that means,but hi,I remember back when I was new,I was o here just to talk to my rl couson..........but then pokemon black and white started to become known by me,and I took off posting the day away.Hope you don't get iinto any fights or anything on here,not alot of people do,but I'm one to talk.....don't ask.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    The world sayssss akuna matata back!
    Nah, hello. :3

While I'm not much of a ROM player hacker; its fun no less. <3

But yeah, glad to know you know where...things are already. :3 I'll just say to explore s'more, kay? <3

Anyway, I do hope you'll continue on havin' fun and keeping teeth minty white!~
    Or whatever. <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Quezalqoatl99. It's fun to see people who are interested in ROM hacking, as I myself am one. If you want to start ROM hacking, then go to the Beginner's Lounge. The Tutorials forum also has some interesting stuff on what you want to learn.

Every ROM hacker started at one point, so don't worry. One day, you might become one of the greatest ROM hackers. Well, enjoy the PokeCommunity~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC!

Hacks, huh? Hack making? I think you can get some help in the ROM Hacking section, if I'm right. PC should also have a bunch of resources and tutorials for you to use.

Anyway, welcome, and don't forget to meet new people and participate in other discussions! Let's make PC a livelier place, shall we?

Have fun being part of PC!

Back