• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello y'all!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    Hi there! I'm not new to Pokemon but I am new to PC and ROM hacking, which I just picked up. After trying and failing miserably to add a new pokemon in Emerald, I now seek the wisdom of the Creative Works forums (and of course, the enjoyment that comes with belonging to an online community). So, preemptively: good to meet you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good to meet you too, bud! ROM Hacking is quite popular here, so, you'll have no trouble finiding some assistance with ROM Hacking, if you prefer! The Emulation and ROM Hacking board is sure to fill your ROM Hacking desires, if you're looking for any tutorials / guidelines, if you want to get started with any sort of hack that you're planning! Of course, there are also threads like the storyline planning, and the quick question thread if you have any questions about anything. <3

So, I guess that you like the third gen of pokemon, yes? I love it myself, especially all of the 3rd gen hacks there, like AshGrey, or Dark Rising! All of em' are pretty good, you know? So, I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and find everything that you need to know in this forum, and on those boards! Remember, that there are people who can help you out at anytime! I don't have much knowledge about ROM Hacking myself, but I'm always here to support you. c:

See ya, and have an amazing stay! Have a great weekend too! If you want to, you can send me a friend request, or send me a message anytime you wanna chat, mmkay? Hope to talke with you soon! <33

Good on you - our Emulation board is really huge and has all the help you'll ever need. Granted I don't have much ROM hacking knowledge myself but you'll find plenty of guides/tutorials to assist you as well as people who are knowledgeable enough to help out.

Welcome to the forum, Winglerfish! :') If you stick around you're sure to find everything you need and more around here. PC is a great place with an even greater hacking community over at the Emulation board; give yourself time and you'll be well-versed at it all soon enough.

Cheers and have a blast!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    It's good to meet both of you! Thanks for the info and the warm welcome. Both of you seem like pretty cool people. :)

Years
    Why, hello Winglerfish! Welcome to PC.
    Yeah, if you google Pokecommunity something else that pops up is Pokecommunity ROM hacks, because we have so many great ROM hackers here. This is an awesome place to learn new things, and also an awesome place to meet new people if you plan on being here for more than just ROM hacking.
    I wanna hear about the Pokemon you were trying to add to Emerald. I'm very interested in Fakemons!

Anyways, as I said, welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And, if you need any non-related hacking help you can always PM me, the lovable sheep above you, or the fire-breathing dragon. I hope you make some awesome friends. Peace out \m/

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    Well, while I was changing up a few things in Emerald, such as the Gym Leaders, Pokemon types, evolutions, and abilities, I remembered Dunsparce and I thought "that thing deserves an evolution! I shall give it one!" So, intending to replace Baltoy and turn Claydol into a terrifying Dark/Psychic tank with Shadow Tag, I came up with a normal/dragon type named Dunseraph, which is basically Dunsparce, but longer, more elegant-looking, and with six wings.

Back