• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Tsurai

Pokemon under the moonlight
    Years
    Ahh... Hello... I'm not too good at making intro threads, so I will try to introduce myself as properly as possible. My name is Tsurai. Uhh... Pokemon history.... I guess ever since red and blue hit stateside I suppose, when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade, lol.

I enjoy games, anime, manga, chatting, rp'ing, etc. If you wish to talk, you can add me on msn messenger. This has gotten fairly long, i'll just end it with i'm glad to be here and I hope to make new friends, and stay active *rp forum* Nice to meet you all.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Very formal indeed.
    Welcomee to PokeCommunity Tsurai.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey Tsurai, Welcome to PC.

Have fun. This forum has the best community I have ever been a part of.

PM me if you want help or a friend.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Right back at 'cha. See you around.

Libra, it's against New Users / Welcome Rules to post more than once to someone's introduction thread, unless you created the thread of course. Refrain from doing so again. ;D

Ah, another roleplayer, great! You also have interests that many fellow PC users have, so I'm positive you'll make some friends. Welcome to PokéCommunity, Tsurai. Have fun with your rp and such. :D

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Welcome to the forum ^_^

I'm latias/Taz. Nice to meet you. I roleplay myself.

Tsurai

Pokemon under the moonlight
    Years
    Ah, thank you all for the warm welcomes! ^-^;

I have read the rules, and I shall go over them again so I make usre I do not cause any problems in the near future. Nice to meet you all, and hope to see you around ^^

And so many roleplayers, liking this place more and more already ^^

Back