• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Eulu

Counting Sheep
Years
  • Hey there c:

My name is Samara, but I go by Eulu; nice to meet you! I've been a lurker since 2010, lol, but I finally decided I'd like to actually join in the community.

Ahh about myself..
    I'm sixteen, turning seventeen in August. I'm a senior in high school and an early college start student. I'm an aspiring commercial artist, though my dream job is to work for Disney/Pixar Animation Studios as a conceptual and storyboard artist. (I'm also a super huge Disney fan just um fyi. c: )

I like drawing, reading, writing essays, meeting new people and trying new things. Uhh my um. Favorite colour is pink and. Running out of things to say, hahaha, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

I own Pokemon games from every generation, and I've been a fan since I was a liiiittle girl. One of the things I'm really excited about doing here is maybe joining a hacking team as a spriter and artist.

And I suppose that's it! Hellooo, everyone. c:

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Eulu! <: I'm an artist as well, though I'm not too good at pixel art quite yet haha. Becoming an artist for a hack is honestly an awesome goal, I'd definitely love to do that myself if I were more confident in my sprites. n__n;

Disney/Pixar is amaaazing though, definitely agree with you. My favorite movies of theirs are Up, Mulan, Tangled, and lots of others I probably forgot because there's just too many to list.

But anywho, enjoy your time on PC! Make the most of it, I'm sure you'll have fun and make lots of friends~! :3

Years
  • Hey there c:

My name is Samara, but I go by Eulu; nice to meet you! I've been a lurker since 2010, lol, but I finally decided I'd like to actually join in the community.

Ahh about myself..
    I'm sixteen, turning seventeen in August. I'm a senior in high school and an early college start student. I'm an aspiring commercial artist, though my dream job is to work for Disney/Pixar Animation Studios as a conceptual and storyboard artist. (I'm also a super huge Disney fan just um fyi. c: )

I like drawing, reading, writing essays, meeting new people and trying new things. Uhh my um. Favorite colour is pink and. Running out of things to say, hahaha, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

I own Pokemon games from every generation, and I've been a fan since I was a liiiittle girl. One of the things I'm really excited about doing here is maybe joining a hacking team as a spriter and artist.

And I suppose that's it! Hellooo, everyone. c:

Hi Eulu, I am Hikari.

So, even though you joined us 2 years ago we still consider you new due to your low postcount.

I have also been a Pokemon fan since I was 7. I have played games from the 3rd-5th Generations and I have been watching the anime from the beginning (I'm catching up on the old episodes that I missed).

As part of this intro, may I suggest some boards for you?

I herd u liek hacks so I might recommend Emulation which is a popular board here. Pixel Art is a great place to show off your sprites, and you can even set up a shop where users can request a custom sprite.

Have fun over there and make sure to talk to a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, "What the Hikari?"

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Eulu!
    I've always been a fan of Disney and Pixar Animation Studios myself as well. Their movies and work is amazing and dreaming to work there, I consider, is an agreeable dream job. What are your favourite films from them?

And I haven't met someone who likes writing essays yet. That's great. xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Eulu! Welcome!

That sounds like a really amazing career you have planned out for yourself! If I had any artistic skills whatsoever I might try to follow you there :P

I see Logie already beat me to this, but there is one thing I'd like you to explain to me:

Eulu said:
    I like drawing, reading, writing essays

H-how? How does one enjoy writing essays? XD

Regardless, enjoy the site. I'm sure any Hacking team would be lucky to have you! :D

Eulu

Counting Sheep
    Years
  • @ Cirno: Hello, nice to meet you! (I actually recognize your avatar, and I feel like I know who you are from another site. AMZ sound familiar? Really cute btw, Whimsicott is one of my favorites.)

Spriting is really fun for me; I actually made a five minute animation for my animation class final using only sprites. It can be tedius, and I haven't totally mastered shading sprites yet, so I know what you mean, haha. C':

Oh gosh, Disney is probably my biggest inspiration in my artwork. Honestly just. The things I'd do to work for them, lol. I love UP, probably my favorite Pixar film. All of those are really good though; the character design in Tangled was adorable. :)

Thank you soo much for welcoming me, I really appreciate it :D

@ Hikari: Nice to meet you, and thank you for the links! I hadn't seen the Pixel Art board yet, but it's definitely right up my alley.

3rd generation is a really nice place to start up from, it's my personal favorite. :)

@ Logiedan: Hello! :)

My favorite films would be Treasure Planet, Beauty and the Beast and Fox and the Hound, buuut honestly, aside from Snow White and a few direct-to-video sequels, there are hardly any I outright dislike.

Lmao, I promise I'm not a stick in the mud, really C': I just get passionate about things sometimes and when I do, I need to write it out or my mind'll just feel cluttered. :P Anything from my analysis on universe-breaking plot holes in movies, to the imagery in song lyrics, to sociology and politics. In the very least, sometimes it saves me from having to work on projects since I might have an essay on the topic already written up, lol. :)

@ Shining Raichu: Haha thank you, hopefully I'll get there someday C':

Haha, it can really be fun, if it's a topic you care about. :D I don't find it fun at all if it's something.. I dunno, broad and cliche, or an informative piece-- like a historical essay, or that terrible, "Write about a time you learned an important lesson," prompt. :<

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :)

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
    Years
  • We share similar goals, I'd like to work at Pixar but as a story writer/director :)
    Welcome to PC haha! :D

Back