• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

TheGenesect

Legen... wait for it... DARY
    Years
    Hi everyone,
    It is I! The Genesect! The most amazing pokemon that could possibly ever live.
    You should totally bow down to your new Steel Bug overlord (haha just kidding).
    Hope to be havin' a good time here ^^

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! I actually was just on Serebii and got excited because there was news of a Genesect event for BW2. So now the worlds most awesome Pokemon can be caught. :D
    Anyway, I'm Cosmotone. But you can call me Cosmo or by rl name Wes. I've been here for a few months and I have to say that I love it here. :) Theres tons of friends just waiting to be made. If you get lost or wanna chat you can PM or VM me. :) Welcome again!

TheGenesect

Years
    Haha heya Wes :D
    Thanks for welcoming me, and it's awesome that news of an event is released, so now people can come and see me!!!
    Alas, i cannot see myself for i am just a poor boy in his hard working years at school :c
    But thanks again for the welcome, ill be sure to PM you sometime :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    not a big fan of the newer generations but he sure looks awsome!

TheGenesect

Years
    Haha hell yeah i look cool ^^
    Btw i used to love Magmar when i was a wee little plugin in the computer, he really was cool looking himself, and pretty awesome!

Years
    Hi everyone,
    It is I! The Genesect! The most amazing pokemon that could possibly ever live.
    You should totally bow down to your new Steel Bug overlord (haha just kidding).
    Hope to be havin' a good time here ^^

Hello Genesect. I am Hikari.

PC is a friendly community that I know you will love, and we have the activity and sections to prove it.

So tell us, what sections do you like?

And you can always come to my profile and VM me if you ever need to talk. I herd u liek 'em Genesectz like how I liek Oshawottz.

You can also talk to our friendly team of moderators and admins if you get lost.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

TheGenesect

Years
    Hey Hikari!
    I'm very sure PC is an amazing place.
    After delving into these forums a bit, i'd have to say i enjoy the art section, however there wouldn't be a free drawing sub forum would there? i haven't been able to find it :s
    Silly me, guess i need to learn how to scroll down :P
    But other than that, i do enjoy dem Genesects, i like em with that big base stat total, and yeah i will get to the mods/admins if i ever do get lost ;D
    Thanks for the welcome btw c:

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
    Hi Genesect! I am k1ngqu33n, You may call me Chris though if you would like.
    Welcome to the forums! We have many categories so you will never get bored of the community.

On the other hand please read the rules carefully and post in the right section.
    I think you will do great with that, Don`t worry! :)

Hello there, Genesect! I didn't think you were the kind of Pokemon to join forums, but then again I've seen a lot of Mewtwos around here too... you're not planning on destroying this forum, are you? ; __ ;

But yeah, welcome to PC, sir Genesect~! :3 It's nice to have you here with us. Glad you found what you were looking for in the art section, by the way. If you're ever lost, I'm always open to help, so don't ever be afraid of contacting me! But since you're Genesect, it is I who should be afraid..

But yeah, like K1ngQu33n said, don't forget to read both the main forum rules and individual section rules to avoid making mistakes that could've been prevented otherwise. I'm sure you'll fit in quickly if you do that and continue to stick around - we have some amazing people here on PC. n_n

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around, yes? :D

TheGenesect

Years
    Hiya Cirno c:
    Haha there may be a lot of Mewtwos, but i assure you i am the one and true Genesect. But i don't plan on destroying this forum, or else i wouldn't be able to meet so many cool people 8D.
    And yeah the art section is really cool, your drawings are pretty awesome :P And i'll be sure to ask you if i need any help c:
    Thanks for the welcome, and yeah you will be seeing me around haha ;D

Back