• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Omarsonic! Or...I can just call you Omar for short, if that's alright! xD It's great to meet ya! PC has a ton of Pokemon fans out there and we all love Pokemon just like you! There's a lot to explore here, and a lot of people to meet! And creating a thread here gets you in the spotlight :D

Check out the Adoption Center in case you need someone to guide with, as well as the rules...they're important! If you simply need a friend to talk to, VM me! I love VMs :D Have fun!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Welcome to the forums!

May I ask you which section you are interested in? We can always direct you there.
    If you need any questions, ask anybody, but it's recommended that you ask Moderators!
    You should also check the New User's Hangout, where New Users along with Other Users alike gather to have a chat with the newbies!

I will link you to a few Pokemon Generation Forums.

Click here to go to the Generation I and II Forum!

Click here to go to the Generation III Forum!

Click here to go to the Generation IV Forum!

Click here to go to the Pokemon Black and White Version Forum!

Click here to go to the Pokemon Black 2 And White 2 Forum!

See you around.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hi Omarsonic I'm pretty new myself. Welcome. Have fun. Just message me if you're bored.
    If you're interested in hacking at all...Well, this site is renowned for the hacking forum...

Hello, Omar (admittedly I thought of Omastar almost instantly when reading your name lmao), and welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you, I'm Cirno. ^^

I wish you told us more about yourself since it'd be a lot easier to pinpoint places on the forum you might be interested in that way, but of course it's up to you! Either way, given the size of our community, I'm sure you'll find at least something you like, so make sure to stick around, yes? As Leaf Storm said, the Adoption Center is a great choice if you want a mentor to show you the ropes of your favorite section(s) and make your first friend here. <3

I noticed you've already posted in the Battle Center, that's a good start! I'm unfortunately not skilled enough to battle others right now, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. :3; Anyway, enjoy yourself here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, all right?

Years
    Hi everyone! I am a new Pokemon fan!
    Nice to meet you all!

Hi Omarsonic, welcome to PC.

Interesting username you have there, well the name's Hikari a.k.a. "that one crazy Oshawott fan". I've been into Pokemon for 13 years now, and well I liek Oshawottz.

It would be nice to share more information about you so we can direct you somewhere, given how big the forum is but we all know it's entirely up to you. The Adoption Center is a recommended place to check out cos that way you can get a helper to show you around. I see you're a battler? I may not have the best battling skills in the world but it's loads of fun.

Well, that's all from me. But remember, feel free to contact any moderators if you feel lost.

- Hikari10

Years
    Hey there. I'm an old school Pokemon fan. You haven't given me much to work with but since PC is such a diverse place, you'll almost certainly find sections of interest to you. Have fun and enjoy.

Back