• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

iBossin

Blue Flash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    My name is Bossin.... i've been using this name for a while now so I just stuck with it! I've been a Pokemon fan for a while now and it's a pleasure being here.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey, welcome to Pokecommunity Bossin! I myself have stuck to this username and very similar ones for years. If you need any help with your Pokedex or are looking for a very specific Pokemon, just come on by the Trade Shops Section. Be sure to read the rules though, that's always important. I hope you enjoy your time here at Pokecommunity :D

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Bossin!

I imagine you'll have a wonderful time here, but don't forget to contact a moderator if you ever are in need of help!

If you'd ever just like to chat though, feel free to message me :) .

Hope you have a lovely day!

Years
    Heya heya Bossin, a huge welcome to our awesome community! (By the way, when it comes to Zekrom vs. Giratina in your avatar, Zekrom will definitely win! *bias*)

We're glad to have you, so you made a good choice joining. There is looots to do here since it's such a big forum; many new threads come up every day and there are even more people to meet than there are threads to post in, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Though of course a forum of this size also comes with a set of rules to follow and all, so make sure to read those if you haven't already as well! Glad you already made some posts too, that's a good start. :3 Is there anything you want to do while you're here? I personally only joined for the hacks at first... but then I started posting around and it became really fun. PC's just one of those places that keeps you hooked for a long time, haha.

Soo why not tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe what your first and favorite Pokemon game was? It'd be nice to get to know you as a fan and person, and I'm sure it'd make it a bit easier for people to welcome you properly. ^^ That's just a suggestion though, but it would definitely help! Hope you have fun here on PC and keep checking back, because it's really worth it. I think this is one of the better Pokemon forums out there.

Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful holiday!

Years
    My name is Bossin.... i've been using this name for a while now so I just stuck with it! I've been a Pokemon fan for a while now and it's a pleasure being here.

Hi Bossin, and a huge welcome from PC!

Nice avatar you have, but if I had to decide who wins, I'd go with Zekrom (yeah, I'm biased towards 5th Generation a lot).

Anyways, we're glad you joined because we may be big, but diverse. We have loads of newbies popping up every day but make sure you read the general forum rules and those in the individual boards. What did you join for? Most people come for the hacks, but I joined mainly for the Pokemon game discussions which ended up branching me into more places than that.

Anything about yourself you need to share? What's your fave Pokemon? Fave games? It would definitely help us get to show you around. I'm Hikari, and feel free to ask me anything via VM and have an awesome time here, and Merry Christmas to you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back