• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hey. I'm eeveebud. AKA michael. The secret behind my name is basically: I LOVE EEVEE. It's like a cat o3o. I think it's nice to be here,With all you people. I'm also starting a hack soon. I don't know if i'll do it or not,It's a lot of work. The scripting tutorial really helped me out. It should be out in about... A month :laugh:

Years
    Hey Michael, welcome to PC! :D

I love Eevee too, it's really popular among Pokemon fans. Which eeveelution do you like the most? :3 Maybe you can drop by the Pokemon Clubs section and join the Eevee and Eeveelution Club, seems like it'd be a great place for you!

You'll find a lot of things to help you along with you're hack if that's what you're interested in, since Emulation is a very big part of PC and one of our biggest sections. There's a lot of tools and resources for aspiring hackers and many helpful people who would be willing to assist as well as point you in the right direction for things. I'm sadly not a hacker so I'll be of no help haha, but playing them is one of my favorite ways to spend time when I'm bored. <3 Glad to hear you've already found some things to help you on your hacking quest, so stick around and keep at it! You'll get good in no time if you practice, and perhaps eventually you'll even be the one teaching others, yeah?

But yeah, even outside Emulation, there are lots of things to do here! PC's active with many sections so it would be great if you branched out and became active. You'll fit in well, I'm sure~ have a great time, happy holidays, and see you around! n n

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Thanks for everything,Cirno! Although it's so complicated in here... >3>

Years
    Hey. I'm eeveebud. AKA michael. The secret behind my name is basically: I LOVE EEVEE. It's like a cat o3o. I think it's nice to be here,With all you people. I'm also starting a hack soon. I don't know if i'll do it or not,It's a lot of work. The scripting tutorial really helped me out. It should be out in about... A month :laugh:

Hi Eeveebud, and welcome!

You definitely came to the right place for hacks, since our Emulation section is chucked with loads of them. There's hack discussions, tools and resources to use, and interact with hackers both old and new. Sadly, I don't hack myself due to the complex codes so I might not be able to help you with your project but thankfully someone else might.

If you need someone to guide you around the forum, feel free to request a mentor to help you out in the PC Adoption Center. If you're requesting an Emulation mentor, keep in mind they can't help with your hacks, only show you around that board and how it works. And we have other places you can check out as well, including Pokemon gaming discussions, maybe join some clubs, take part in fun trivia games or just hang out in the chit-chats, or even vote in a few polls! We have everything!

I'm Hikari, and if you want to know me more feel free to send me a VM! Also, feel free to approach Cirno or any other staff members if you need help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
    Hey there Michael! For some odd reason your username sounds familiar. :\ I don't really know why, but it does. Maybe I'm just imagining things, or maybe I've been in this forum for far too long that I've seen so many usernames that could have been similar to yours! Haha.

Anyway, I love Eevee too! You have good taste, my friend. ;D I must say though, I'm really sad that you seem to have been quite inactive since you made that account. I hope this changes soon! Now that you've made your NU/W thread, too. Like it should propel you into activity or something, because you're ready to take the first few steps out of that new user label. :3

Also I have to wish you luck on your hack! I know it's a lot of work, but I'm glad you seem to have gotten comfortable with scripting, at the very least. That's personally the trickiest part, imo, because when I started out at PC as a hacker all I could do was map and beta-test, lmao. I created a whopping zero number of hacks in effect, and I just pretty much gave up. :p Don't follow my footsteps, okay? Maybe you could branch out a bit into other PC places like me but I wouldn't want to see you fail. :< But back to the point, I hope everything goes well and you get it out soon! Be the very best like no one ever was. <3

By the way, Cirno and Hikari linked you to wonderful little corners of PC that you should definitely visit. I might not have linked you anywhere else, but I'll be here to support you all the same. Welcome to the forums, Michael! See you soon. :)

Back