• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I am a long time fan of pokemon and found this forum whilst searching for a good medium to display my spriting where I would be able to get constructive criticism to help me develop and grow to become better.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC awesomeoxfox! By any chance, is your username based on Naruto? You want to showcase your spriting skills? Go to the Art & Design forums but before i suggest you reading the rules here. Have fun and drop me a VM/PM whenever you want :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    No it isn't based upon Naruto, though I am a fan. Just wondering, in what way did you think it was?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    When i saw fox, i immediately thought about the Nine-Tailed Fox aka Kyuubi.
    We have a Naruto fanclub. If you to join, click here and complete the registration form.

Years
    Hi Awesomeoxfox, and welcome!

I love the nice rainbow tint you gave to the tails in your Ninetales avatar, I assume you're a spriter by chance? PC has a pretty active spriting community so I'm sure you'll love our Pixel Art section here. You can showcase galleries of your work, or even set up an art shop where people can request stuff for you to make. You do need 15 posts before you can share links or pictures so try checking out some other parts of PC first. Any other interests beside spriting? Maybe you might want to take part in ongoing discussion for Pokemon X & Y or maybe even check out the Daily Chit-Chat?

Nathan also showed you our Naruto fanclub in Other Clubs. I'm not really a fan of Naruto myself but it's good neat battle scenes. If you ever need help feel free to contact any of our helpful moderators (such as our NU/W mods Cirno and Cid) but we also have several members who are also happy to show you around.

Enjoy your stay at PC, and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I'm sure I'll find lot's of places to explore around the forum, but considering I've still a DS lite and no models past it I don't have much of an interest in the X and Y games as of yet. I am a spriter, but a fairly newbie one and haven't made any more than fusions and the recolour I use for my avatar.

Back