• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I'm Axure, and I'm just here for the Roleplaying. And food. But mostly for the Roleplaying.

I liked the Hoenn region/3rd generation of pokemon the best, followed closely by Black and White, then Silver/Gold/Crystal. My favorite Pokemon are Mawile, Luxray, and Totodile for unexplained reasons. I really like cheesecake, and I'm a male organism of the human race.

Greetings.

Years
  • Roleplays? Check out the Roleplay Corner for tons of 'em and lots of fun! I'm sure we'd love to have you there if you're really big on that. Welcome to the fooorum~!

Aahh I'm very into the third generation. It seems to be pretty popular amongst PC members but overall it doesn't get enough love. All I really wish was that the rivals were more involved in the story.. they were so forgettable. :( Mawile was one of the coolest guys introduced in Hoenn but admittedly it was one of the only ones I never trained. The new Mega Mawile looks quite awesome, though! Hope you've already seen it because eee so adorable, hehe.

Mm... cheesecake. Been craving something sweet today so you're killin' me by just mentioning that. ;~; But mom made some super delicious pastries today so that should satisfy my sweet tooth for a while.

You seem quite awesome so I sure hope you'll stick around here for a long while to come. This is a great forum so absolutely anyone fits in perfectly. :D Have a great stay on PokeCommunity!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yay for roleplaying! It's wonderful to see another roleplayer like you! Welcome to the forums, Axure <3

But yess! Visit the lovely roleplay corner, where we have all the roleplays currently in progress and you can also discuss about roleplay in general. :D You can join in any of the roleplays we have right now, or you can also create your own! I have one currently being made so I might post it someday when I'm not as busy xD But I know for sure that you'll enjoy our finest roleplays here in the community. :)

Cheesecake is awesome, especially chocolate flavored!

tumblr_mrju73vY9c1rg0geao3_400.jpg

Anyways, enjoy roleplaying, and enjoy the forums! I'll see you at the roleplay corner and I'll see YOU around the forums as well :D

Years
  • Hi there Axure, welcome!

If you came for roleplays, Cirno and Megan have shown you the Roleplay Corner section of the forums, where you can find some awesome roleplays to take part in, or even make your own. I bet all the regulars of the section would love having you on board. I'm not really that good with that section but I bet you'll enjoy it though. Also, PC has more than just that one section so I'm sure you'll eventually branch out into other parts of the forum too.

Also, given the games you've mentioned you might also enjoy the Fifth Gen, Advance Gen and Metal/Color Gen sections. 5th Gen is my fave so far, I loved Black and White's story and how uniquely designed Unova's Pokemon were. X & Y will have to try hard to become my next faves, especially with the games coming out like a month away from now. But yes, I do hope that's enough to keep you busy, and if you ever need help just ask Cirno or another staff member if you need help.

Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    Glad to see another big 3rd gen fan around! Make sure check a variety of sub-forums, this place has a lot to offer. See you around.

Back