• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello!

My name's EpicMonster,
    I came here because i enjoy Pokemon in any form (games,cartoon etc.) and this seems like a place where I can talk to others about Pokemon.

Hope to become a part of this awesome community...
    -EpicMonster

Hey there EpicMonster, welcome to PC! Great to meet you. :D

You can indeed discuss pretty much anything Pokemon-related here from the games to the anime so you've chose a great forum. I love anything Pokemon myself.. have the merchandise, play the games, watch the anime, and hopefully soon I'll start collecting the cards again. Diverse fans like yourself will have that much more to discuss during your stay on PC. :) What are you most excited about right now? I'm pumped for X and Y as well as the sixth generation anime saga, whoop!

Have a great stay on PC Epic, and let me or another moderator know if you need help. We're always around and happy to assist! I'm here to show you the ropes of the forum anytime if you're lost, too. Pretty big forum, after all. Don't hesitate to contact me. See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there EpicMonster! You sound pretty epic! :D

Welcome aboard! As you can see we have a lot of friendly members here in the community...including the three of us here! We have a ton of Pokemon topics for you to indulge and discuss, so what are you waiting for? Go on and explore! I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the anime debuted, and since then I am still obsessed with the franchise! What's your favorite thing about Pokemon? Are you excited for the new games coming out soon? Ahh, I am as well! Isn't it great? :D

Cirny, the poster above me, is a staff member here in the forums, and mods this very section. You can ask her any questions or concerns you may have in terms of the forums or the community in general. Don't hesitate to send me a message as well as I love meeting friends like you! Have fun, read the rules, and see you around!

Years
    Hi EpicMonster and welcome!

Like the others said, we are a great place to talk about Pokemon and with real Pokemon fans as well. I've been into the franchise for 14 years, and played the games for 10 years now. PC has loads of Pokemon-based topics covering every aspect of the franchise. And now is a great time to join given Pokemon X and Y are coming out next month. Any thoughts on which starter you'll choose? And what do you love about Pokemon so much?

As Megan and Cirno said, staff members are there to help you if you have questions concerning the forums. Cirno is one such staff member you'll see here, along with various others, and they can be easily spotted thanks to their blue/orange/red highlights. I do hope you have fun here and feel free to stop by my profile and leave me a visitor message, because I love meeting new members. Have fun at PC okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hey welcome EpicMonster. Hope you enjoy you stay. What is your favorite Pokemon games?

Back