• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello..

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Hi there(insert name here)!

I would like to introduce myself,I hope I'm not wasting any bit of your lives by writing this,but anyway...

My name isn't important,just a thing from a couple of friends.
    I enjoy a variety of games and not stuck into one fanbase and I'm not one of those people who hates on them if they don't like something I do.

I've played since aroung Gen 3.I am trying to learn the ways of the Rom Hacker and being a complete noob so far..Moving on...

Before I bore you to death I have one last thing to say..

See ya!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh you. You haven't bore me at all! Its very interesting to get to know new members like you! So don't worry about it at all. :3

So, rom hacking, right? Have you peeked at our amazing and expanded ROM hacking section? It has all you need for your future hack. Tools, tutorials, some tips and tricks, and eventually you may be able to either make your ornament team or join one to help out. Lots to do in that section, so take all the time you need!

Best of luck, and don't forget to check out the rest of the forums as well. We have a lot more to offer! Have fun and I shall see you around.

Years
  • Like Meganium said, there's certainly a whole lot to check out over at the Emulation & ROM Hacking board if you're an aspiring hacker. It's a huge board and has tons of regulars who'd definitely be able to help you out if you're lost.. though sadly I have no experience with hacking so I'm not one of them. 8( But you'll find many, many peeps! You can start off by telling us your hack story idea in the storyline idea thread. It's a great place to start.

I've seen many others who started around the third generation too, actually, though we have a lot of different kinds of fans. I'm sure you'll find a whole lot of people here to chat with that have interests similar to yourself, so stick around! I hope you'll make an amazing hack some day and end up as a well-known regular. That's always a great thing, right? Welcome to the forum and see you around! <3

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and GEN I games are really very amazing and great story and plots. Its a wonderful place right ?

You can make your own Pokemon club and You should check some non Pokemon forums like General enertainment there you can talk about films, games etc etc. And yous must check the latest X & Y forum

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc.
    don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Now here are some forum you can visit

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 The Welcome Louge

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 GEN IV Sub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164 GEN III Sub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 Pokemon Anime Ssub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 Emulation & RomHacking Forum

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A lot of people join up to learn about ROM Hacking, soooo, I do hope that you'll learn all you can from the ROM Hacking boards! I'm learning bit and bit myself!

I've played around since Gen 1 myself, but, Gen 3 is an amazing Generation of Pokemon, imo. It has some of my more favourite pokemon like Milotic & Flygon! But yes, I too, like a variety of franchises myself, and I'm willing to try out new franchises as they come along~ I do like the Tales series and the Fire Emblem series, as well as the Legend of Zelda series most of all. :3

But yeah, welcome to the board! Again, I hope that you'll find everything you'll need to know here so that you'll be as successful as you can be with your ROM Hacking! And I hope you'll have fun with everything PC has for ya. :3

Back