• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hi everyone. I'm new here and I came looking for a place where i can make some new friends to play with. I've been playing since Blue and Red came out and the only ones i haven't played were Black\White 2. I've recenty got Y and am really enjoying it. Hope I get along with everyone!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • ^^ Welcome anonemuss!

Another veteran pokémon lover enters :3 great to see! Too bad you haven't played Black/White 2 though, they were great too! How do you like Pokémon Y so far? what point are you at, at the moment?

I hope I can get to know you a bit better, and maybe we can share friendcodes to trade or for the safari or anything?
    well, if there's anything you need help with just send a message and i'll try to answer as soon and as complete as I can, or you can post it in the Pokémon X/Y Q&A thread if it's about Pokémon X/Y, or the Pokécommunity Q&A thread if it's about the Pokécommunity ;)

Years
  • Hello Anonemuss, welcome to the forum!

I happen to be a veteran Pokefan for years now, this year marked 10 years since I played my first Pokemon game, and boy have I come a long way since that day I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. Now at age 21, I am still passionate for Pokemon even more than I was. Alpha showed you around the X/Y board where you'll find some good discussions on the new games. I still have yet to play them, so yeah falling behind a lot.

And I do hope you stick around as an active member because we have people who are always willing to help plus we love having fresh faces here. Do have fun and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me or a moderator any questions you have.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Thank you both. To answer your questions mr.Alpha, I'm loving Y though i still haven't gotten my third badge since i got sidetracked with wonder trading and such to try and get my favorites. So Hiraki10, you will have time to catch up to me so we can play together. I hope we do it soon.

Years
  • Take your time with Y! It took me 80 hours to get to the Elite Four in my X version. There's definitely a lot to keep you busy so it's always good not to rush through these games. Seeing everything in full 3D is always wonderful, too. ♥ Welcome!

Aw, no B/W2? :( I loved those and they were a lot better than B/W! The plot was really improved and it felt like a whole new game, honestly. But every other Pokemon game is awesome too so it's good that you've tried most of them. Do you have a favorite Pokemon or game? We have plenty of boards here to discuss this awesome franchise and lots of off-topic places too so be sure to participate. You'll be glad you did.

See you around, anonemuss! Thanks for joining and do contact me if you need some help!

Back