• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

SkySpoon

SkySpoon
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Hi my name is DoomDaDa. I'm on the server as SkySpoon, and you can find me on PO as Meh. I've heard a lot of great things about this community, so I really hope I can fit in and we can all have a nice time.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hi DoomDaDa, I see you joined PC. I hope you have a good time here, I would direct you to some places here you can visit, but I don't know what you like and what you don't like so.... Uh anyways, I hope you have a good time here

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's really nice to learn that we've got a great reputation! After all, first impressions do count, and I'm glad and hope that you're taking a liking so far! Ah, if you go on pokemon showdown, then we'll definitely will look forward on seeing you at our very own PC's pokemon showdown server! We have occasional events and some tournaments listed, so, feel free to visit! I'm very sure that you'll have an amazing stay here on PC, and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask a staff member, such as myself! See you again. :3

Years
  • PC is definitely an amazing place, so everything good you've heard about us is true. (= We have very nice members across the community that are always around to chat with you! Welcome to the forum, Doom~

Are you a battler? Our Showdown server is great so it's nice to hear you're already there. It's our most active offsite chat group and is used often for events so I'm sure you'll be kept busy for a while if you choose to participate. Showdown is my preferred battling platform of choice and I was happy to see how quickly they updated it to include the new generation 6 Pokemon. Whoo!

You'll have a nice time for sure to be sure to stick around. The staff are always here to help you out if need be - don't hesitate to contact us!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party Doom, it's great to have you! Hope you have an awesome time.

SkySpoon

SkySpoon
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Thank you all for the nice greeting.
    In general I enjoy battling above most things which is what brought me to the simulators in the first place, but I do have other hobbies.
    I'll take a look around the forums to find threads which catch my interest, so no need to worry about anything Dark Sneasel c:

Back