• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Hi, I am KivogtaR.

I came here to trade and battle Pokemon X and Y. I own Pokemon X, Sapphire, Emerald, Stadium, Stadium 2, and Diamond, but my favorite game is still Pokemon Colosseum.

It is nice to be here and I hope this works out.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, KivogtaR! You've come to the right place when it comes to trading Pokemon! Visit this thread to place your Friend Code in, and share it with the rest of the community, and visit the Trade Corner for all your trading needs. You'll be able to offer your Pokemon there, or request at one of the trade shops, or even...create your own shop! You'll love the friendliness and the awesomeness PC has, and you'll want to stick around.

Be sure you read the rules, and contact a staff member in bold names if you have any questions ok! See ya around ok! Have fuuuun~

Big welcome to you, KivogtaR! Great to meet you.

Battling and trading's big on PC so you should definitely consider poking around the Trade Corner and Battle Center, and of course our Pokemon X & Y board is very big as well. :) So much to do! I really want to try Colosseum and XD sometime since I've never played them, the whole dark Pokemon concept really interests me. Saw a Let's Play of Colosseum and have really been wanting to play since. Maybe you'd like to talk about it in the Spinoff Games board? :-D

Either way, have a great stay on PokeCommunity, all right? I'm sure things will work out for you just fine here as this truly is a wonderful community. Thanks for joining and let me know if you need any help along the way!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah yes, the boards posted above me have all your trading and battling needs; I really wish you good luck on your trades, and your battles! Pokemon Colosseum is a really fun game to play imo, with the dark storyline with the shadow pokemon! It seems like a more mature take on pokemon games. I hope that it can be released as a port for Nintendo 3Ds someday!

I hope you'll have a wonderful time, and have a marvelous stay! The staff members are more than happy to help you out with anything if you need it. <3

Back