• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Umbra Witch Bayonetta

The Wielder of the Left Eye
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Hello all. I am Umbra Witch Bayonetta. I think I will have a fun time here and would like to make some new "companions". Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, Umbra! It's lovely to meet you. :)

Of course you will have such a great time here. PC has a plethora of sections for you to explore, whether you're here for trading, battling, roleplaying, anime discussions, gaming discussions and soooo much more! It's all up to you where you want to be or what you want to do. In the meantime, you'll make such awesome friends and companions as well. From personal experience, this has been the greatest Pokemon forum out there, and I'm sure you will like it as well! Give yourself some time to explore around and if you need help, you can always ask anyone on staff, which are those in bold names.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you a little more, and have fun, alright! :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! You're into the Bayonetta series, correct? I've never played the game but I'm looking forward on playing the game for the Wii U siiince I believe I heard it's coming on on that system!

And it's great to meet you too! Happy to have you here! And yup, as said, we've got plenty of things going on here, so you're more than welcome to check them out, from pokemon to other wise! We really do hope that you'll enjoy what we have to offer you, for example, I'm the moderator of our Video Games board, on which, you've played a couple of video games, right? Maybe you can meet more people and make more friends by checking out the board, and chatting with people who have a lot in common with you! :3

And yes, as my friend stated, feel free to ask the staff for help, which includes myself! And I hope to see you again sometime! Cheers, and have fun. :3

Years
  • Your signature is lovely. :'o Welcome, Bayonetta! It is wonderful to meet you and all that good stuff.

Tell us about yourself, though! I can see you're into video games though there is a lot more you can say so we can get to know you. You will undoubtedly have a good time here so no worries in that regard; we're happy to help you out as well as assist you in settling into the forum so don't be scared to contact anyone for help. Member or staff, we're all glad to point you in the right direction. :) If you're into gaming you'll enjoy the Video Games board but there is, of course, a whole lot more to do here. Come on and start posting to get an understanding as well as better grasp of the community.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here! I'll be crossing my fingers you stick around. This is one of the nicer communities out there so be sure to consider sticking with us. Once you start posting it'll be tough to stop, aha. Enjoy your new year!

Back