• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Colton! Yaaaay so good to have you here.

Oh, so you have plans already? Why not tell us a little bit more on what you want to do during your stay on PokeCommunity or some information about yourself? Never anything personal, of course - just what your favorite game is, what aspect of Pokemon you enjoy most, and anything else like that. We'd be very happy to get to know you and become friends as you can't ever have too many. Everyone here is totally amazing!

You can do a whole lot on PC from discussing anything Pokemon to ROM hacking and even off-topic discussions on pretty much anything like video games or clubs depending on what you're interested in. Hopefully you find those special places to try out soon. :)

See you around and contact one of our staff in blue, orange, or red names for assistance. We'd be glad to help!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Colton! Yaaaay so good to have you here.

Oh, so you have plans already? Why not tell us a little bit more on what you want to do during your stay on PokeCommunity or some information about yourself? Never anything personal, of course - just what your favorite game is, what aspect of Pokemon you enjoy most, and anything else like that. We'd be very happy to get to know you and become friends as you can't ever have too many. Everyone here is totally amazing!

You can do a whole lot on PC from discussing anything Pokemon to ROM hacking and even off-topic discussions on pretty much anything like video games or clubs depending on what you're interested in. Hopefully you find those special places to try out soon. :)

See you around and contact one of our staff in blue, orange, or red names for assistance. We'd be glad to help!

Thank you, good to be here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy, and welcome to the forums! :3

What do you plan to do here? I hope that I'll be able to see you around boards like Video Games, or a couple of the pokemon boards! There's also the CCC, the ROM Hacking board, the Art Section, the Writing board, and so on; whatever you decide to do, I hope that you'll have a blast, and I hope we can meet again!

So have fun, and don't forget to ask us staff members for help, or any other member will be willing to help you out too! We're glad to have you aboard, and have a great day! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi coltonpokemn, welcome to PC! If you' like ot be friends or chat hit me up with a message. :)

If you have any questions be sure to ask the mods., admins. or supermods. Also, here are the Rules if you'd like to take a look at those.

Back