• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I wasn't aware such a big Pokémon forum existed all this time. Just thought I'd conform to forum tradition and post an introductory thread. I'm a long time Pokémon player raised in Japan and started playing when the franchise first launched with Pocket Monsters R/G/B. It was challenging to play them in Japanese when I was young, but they taught us basic Japanese in grade school so I was able to manage it. I joined for Challenges. This is what keeps me playing as I'm not much a fan of online battling. When I'm not undertaking a challenge, I'm casually collecting Pokémon and completing the Regional Dexes. I never really considered tackling National Dex completion, but that sounds fun down the road. See you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, nayzerta! How was it like, being raised in Japan? Japan has always been one of my dream places to go and visit, in which I hope to do so this year, or at least when I'm finished school!

I see that you've found your way over at the Challenges board already, which is good! I'm glad to hear that you're getting accustomed to our forums! Do you play challenges often? I play them every now and then; I was playing a challenge over at Pokemon X where I'm not supposed to evolve any of my pokemon, and it turned out pretty well! Mmm, collecting pokemon is pretty fun as well; I'm trying to collect the pokedex too. If you want to try and complete your pokedex someday, maybe you can try visiting the General Quick Trade Thread over at the Trade Plaza. You can ask for the pokemon that you want to have for your pokedex, and someone would help you trade them over, so long as maybe, you fulfill their trading requests too. Just a suggestion! You're free to visit any board here that you like, of course!

See you around too, and thanks for coming! If you are in need of any assistance, you can call on the staff team, like myself! I will love to help you out. I wish you a great time around the forums, and cheers. :3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, nayrzeta! Super good to meet you.

Oh man, that's a super long time ago! Same here, same here. I got into Pokemon so long ago and can't ever seem to stop because it's such a fun franchise and each generation brings new, cool things to the table. :) I've started completing dexes lately myself and so far it's a blast! Completed the Kalos dex a few weeks back and am awaiting PokeBank for the National now, yaay.

Hope you enjoy our wonderful Challenges board and stick around for a long while to come! ♥ Don't be afraid to contact one of the staff members if you need anything, we're the guys rocking the blue, orange, and red names. I have no doubt you will fit in perfectly here as you seem really fun, so.. stick around, yes?! We wouldn't want to lose you.

Cheers! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wonderful to meet you, nayrzeta!~

Glad to see you found us now and not down the road! Yes, PC is a pretty large forum and all, and we'd love to have you here and become part of our awesome community. We have everything about Pokemon that interests you, as well as any other interests you might like! It's amazing to find many new members like you with diverse interests.

As Aura linked you to some sections you might be interested in, you'll be able to get your dex done in nooo time! Plus, you'll be able to meet new friends that way as well!

I was into Pokemon since the anime came out in English, then I got the games. It's nice to hear that you were even there when the games came out the VERY first time. That was in 1995 iirc!

Don't forget to contact the staff in bold colors (like Sheep and Aura) should you need any help! I can also offer some assistance as well. Everyone here in PC is pretty helpful, so you'll never feel alone and all. :) See ya around~

Back