• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    I made an account here because I wanted to make a game in Pokemon Essentials. I can code and write, but I lack even the smallest artistic ability tbh.I used to play Smogon Doubles until X/Y came out and my team became obsolete. I was very disappointed by X/Y. Currently my favorite pokemon is Gengar and my favorite game is Pokemon Fusion Generations.

Game Development is the best place for all things related to Essentials and non-hacked games. You'll find a lot of resources there as well as people to help out - definitely explore around there if you've not already. I have no talent in the game-making department personally but certainly wish you lots of luck. n_n; Welcome to PokeCommunity!

And aw, why were you disappointed in X/Y? :( Lots of people loved the games, myself included, but for me it was mostly due to the 3D models. Was very happy seeing my favorites in 3D outside Stadium and other spin-off titles.. though admittedly I do miss the sprites from time to time. They were gorgeous in their own right. Sorry about your battling issues, it's always hard to adapt to a new generation.

Well, see you around, yes? I do hope you'll like it here enough to stick around. Let me know if you're ever lost along the way.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Heya there, and welcome to the forums! Like Sheep said, go to the Game Dev forums if you're interested in Essentials. I got quite some experience myself, especially when it comes down to mapping. If I may say so myself So yeah, if you ever need some help/advice when it comes down to that, feel free to drop me a message.

By the way, I gotta ask you something. Are you Dutch, by any chance? Havik means Hawk directly translated, so I had to ask. XD

Anyways, I hope you'll like the other sections of the forums as well. Seeya 'round!
    Insert generic read da rulez message here

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome, welcome to the forums, havikzero! \o/

We all start out small, but hey, we'll all can work towards our goals! I'm happy to hear that you're going to be making a game on Game Dev, and no worries, the members around you will be happy to help you out with their own talents, should you need them! Oh, and I'm wishing you best of luck, and I send in my full support too! :3

Mmm, yeah, any reason why you were disappointed in X&Y? I happen to have enjoyed the games myself! Aw, but you know, with competitive battling, we all have to be a lil' adaptable. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the new metagame has it rolls on, because there are a lot of cool stuff and strategies you can do with it! But sorry for the inconvenience from this. </3

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, and it's been a pleasure meeting you. <33 Contact me or anyone else if you need anything, and I'll see you again sometime! :D

Back