• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO!!!! ^^

Years
    Awww don't worry you'll fit in! PC is nice and heartwarming towards the new guys so no need to worry about it! It's really nice to meet you by the way, Pokedude.

Also, love that Mega Gallade avatar of yours! It's one of the most awesome-looking of the new Megas, and while I'm more of a Gardevoir person I still think Gallade is just as cool. Any chance you're excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? The games come out this Friday in pretty much almost everywhere (sadly Europeans have to wait one more week) and I can imagine how much the activity will explode here. I'm definitely looking forward to using a lot of the new Megas myself, especially Mega Swampert.

Anyways, you'll love all the great topics we have around all the various sections here so there's sure to be something you'll love. And don't feel scared because we have really cool people who are nice as pie, so fitting in shall be no issue. Have a great time with us, and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you need anything!

- Hikamaru

Hi PokeDude! Welcome to PokeCommunity, we're glad to have you! =)

Do let us know a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better, not much to go off of here in your intro. What're you here for, if anything? How long have you been a Pokemon fan? What's your favorite game? Just some questions to help you get started (as well as what Hikamaru posted if you'd be interested in answering).

Have a great stay here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around. Please don't hesitate to ask if you're confused about anything at all here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Naaaw, you'll have no trouble fitting in. In fact, we're all just one big ol' group of pals here, so, you know, fitting in is all we're all about, rawwr. <33

Nonetheless, welcome aboard! Niiice to meet you! Baw, I really love pokemon too. Got any favourites? Or favourite games? Gen 3 and Milotic are mine! Always awesome, always fun! So yeah, I'm glad that you're with us, and you know, don't be shy! You're more than welcome to pop right in and join in the fun with us! :3

Toodleoo, and have a great night! Loooove to hear from you again soon!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

It's tough starting on a new forum, right? Not to worry, though - post about a bit, don't be afraid to contact people, and you'll make friends in no time! You already fit in, as you love Pokemon as much as the rest of us do, right?

If you're a little daunted, why not introduce yourself in the New User's Hangout? Lots of new members in the same situation post in there, it's a great way to get to know people better without the often daunting prospect of contacting them directly. You'll find that as you post more, people will contact you, and it'll all work out :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    thanks for the warm welcome :) i wish to learn more about pokemon and have a great time

Nakala Pri

Yo! Welcome to PC! :D I hope you enjoy it here, it's pretty darn neat! :P

Back