• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

loner04

poketrainer ???
    Years
    hello there!! I'm kinda new to communities and I am totally a noob about threads.:pink_blush:I hope we all can get along!! :chu:

Years
    Lol welcome to PC Loner! Don't worry this is a great community to be in and you're sure to make friends!

You should tell us a bit about yourself! What interests you here? Which Pokemon games have you played? What was your favorite? Least favorite? I personally have played at least one game from each generation since gen 3 and I loved Pokemon Black and I actually disliked X/Y. It was just bland for me. :P

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to chat VM me!

Years
    Hello to you too Loner, and don't worry we may be big but you'll love this community.

But for now we don't know much about you so do tell use about your interests and other stuff you like, so let out as much as we'd want to know! There's so much to explore so do take your time looking around and see what you like, or consider signing up for a mentor in the adoption center to help you.

Hope that has all served as help to you in some way, but have fun around the community and I'll be sure to catch you soon!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC! I know your username is Loner, but I'm hoping that before long you'll meet heaps of friends here and you might have to change your username because of all the friends you make ;) And don't worry, you're doing fine so far with making a thread!

I'd definitely recommend signing up for a mentor in the Adoption Centre, as they can guide you with the ins and outs of how the forum works and help you out. Otherwise, I'm always happy to answer any questions, so feel free to visit my profile and leave me a message if you have any questions or just want to chat!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! People have already mentioned it but please do tell us more about yourself, like what your interests are. There's no need to be shy.

Regardless, hope you have a fun time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Back