• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Hi, No1G here.

i'm interested in hacking, looking to develop my own hack.

I'm specifically looking for a place to request/buy some maps and sprites that are out of my skill level.

Cheers

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Hello No1G! Welcome to the forums! You've definitely come to the right place! ROM hacking just doesn't get better than it is here xD I'm not an avid hacker but I think you get sprites over at the Tools, Tutorials & Resources sub-section :) Also, if you have any questions, don't ever hesitate to ask! Everyone here is super friendly and we would love to help you out in any way we can! In any case, welcome again to the forums and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Hello No1G! Welcome to the forums! You've definitely come to the right place! ROM hacking just doesn't get better than it is here xD I'm not an avid hacker but I think you get sprites over at the sub-section :) Also, if you have any questions, don't ever hesitate to ask! Everyone here is super friendly and we would love to help you out in any way we can! In any case, welcome again to the forums and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D

Thank you very much

I'm sure ill enjoy my time here

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, No1G! We're glad to have you aboard! We have a very extensive ROM Hacking section, so you definitely came to the right place. I'm not a hacker myself, but I've always found it pretty interesting. Our ROM Hacking, and Tools, Tutorials & Resources forums would be the place to go for all your hacking needs. Though I do suggest roaming around PC to see what else interest you, since we have tons of areas to explore.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask! See you around :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    We definitely have a lot of members who is looking to develop their own hack as well, so, maybe you'll get to meet them sometime! And yeah, the ROM Hacking section is sure to accommodate you. Hopefully you can check out our many other sections as well! So yeah, have a fantastic stay, and I'd love to hear from you again!~

Back