• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~!

Light_Archer

Meowing for days.
    Years
    So, yeah, I'm Light_Archer. Pleasure to meet you all. :) I was on the livestream earlier today, and the name's pretty much the same.
    Anywho, Pokemon was pretty much my favorite game franchise in childhood, and the love's still going strong!
    I'm glad to be here, and I hope to get along well with everyone. Thanks for having me! :pink_nod:

Years
    So you decided to join after all.

Hello to the forums, you'll surely meet people from the stream chat here as well. Glad you're not lurking anymore.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PC =D Nice to meet you!

If you love Pokémon as much as we do, then you'll love this place :3 We have many different sections, cool events, and much more! Why don't you go explore? It's always more funny when you do it yourself! But if you need help, then you should go to the "Adoption Center" and request a mentor! He/She will teach you everything about PC ;)
    The members of the PC are super friendly, so there's no need to be shy ^^

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Welcome, Light_Archer! Glad you're still such a big Pokémon fan. ^^ I started playing the games and watching the show when I was 9ish and that was back in the late 1990s haha. Lots of us long-time fans around here.

Good choice to not lurk anymore for sure given how many discussions we have around PC. Let me know if you'd like to chat and I look forward to having you around. :D

Light_Archer

Meowing for days.
    Years
    Oh my! welcome to PC! really nice to meet you, my old username here was "Archer99" so I find this a bit interesting, haha.

PC is great and we have a whole lot of things to do! from Pokemon related forums to offtopic ones. Lots of cool people and pretty much, we're always open to meet and help a new person here. If you ever need help with anything, or you need anyone to chat with, feel free to count with me!

Can we know a bit more about you? like, your main interests and favorite Pokemon?

Oh, I really wish you luck, and I hope you stay with us for a long time! cheers! :)

The coincidence is pretty funny, isn't it? {XD}

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, by the way. >.< But my main interests are pretty much drawing, singing, and I'm starting to get an interest in ROM hacks. c: Guess the ROM Hacking Hub will be of some use for me, huh?

Oh, and my favorite Pokemon... There's a lot of them. But I really like the Ralts and Riolu evolutionary lines. c:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Light_Archer! We're glad to have you on board! So glad to see you're still a big fan of Pokemon. What are some of your other interests outside of Pokemon?

PC has a lot of great sections so I'm sure you'll find some you like. If you ever need help, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message :D
    Have fun, and hope to see you around the forums!

Back