• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

SapphireAlex

SAIYAN GOD
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I'm new here, but definitely not to Pokemon or to forums! I come from the Marriland forums under the name of Sapphire.

Anyway, hi! I hope to have fun here.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Alex!

You didn't give us a whole lot to go off of, haha. What are some of your interests? It'll help us find some forums for you to check out. :) How long have you been playing Pokémon, and what made you come check out PC?

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want! I hope to hear more about you. :P

SapphireAlex

SAIYAN GOD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Lol I forgot about that stuff. Well I'm a Shiny hunter and breeder, been playing Pokemon for 5-ish years, and I checked out this place a long while ago but never joined haha. Right now I'm MMing for a 5-6 IV Shiny Absol, and am trying to fill up my Pokedex for that Shiny Charm; trading with my friend for a whole bunch of the dex tomorrow.

Edit: AHHHH I forgot to say that I love Dragon Ball/DBZ/anything to do with Dragon Ball, and I used to sprite Pokemon a lot, but I kinda lost interest in it. Was getting into animated sprites when I stopped.

Years
  • Lol I forgot about that stuff. Well I'm a Shiny hunter and breeder, been playing Pokemon for 5-ish years, and I checked out this place a long while ago but never joined haha. Right now I'm MMing for a 5-6 IV Shiny Absol, and am trying to fill up my Pokedex for that Shiny Charm; trading with my friend for a whole bunch of the dex tomorrow.

Edit: AHHHH I forgot to say that I love Dragon Ball/DBZ/anything to do with Dragon Ball, and I used to sprite Pokemon a lot, but I kinda lost interest in it. Was getting into animated sprites when I stopped.
    Shiny hunting and breeding is definitely something that I've been trying to get into, but the constant failure is really irritating, haha. 5 years, huh? So you've been around for quite some time! Would you say that you like the newer generation more than the past ones? Filling up the PokéDex definitely wasn't easy! I also got a lot of help from my friend because I couldn't be bothered! {XD}

Dragon Ball is a really awesome series, I also am a fan! I recommend checking out the Art & Design even though you don't seem that much into it. Maybe checking it out will lead to some inspiration. :) You might also be interested in the Anime & Manga forum, I'm sure you could meet some new friends there! :P

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

We have a club for shiny hunting; it might be worth checking out! If ever you breed something you don't want, you could try trading it for someone you do want in Trade Corner, too! Either way, good luck in your endeavours with Absol! I never had the patience for that sort of thing, haha. I need results and I need them immediately!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! ^^My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!Have a nice day.

SapphireAlex

SAIYAN GOD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Shiny hunting and breeding is definitely something that I've been trying to get into, but the constant failure is really irritating, haha. 5 years, huh? So you've been around for quite some time! Would you say that you like the newer generation more than the past ones? Filling up the PokéDex definitely wasn't easy! I also got a lot of help from my friend because I couldn't be bothered!

The only thing I like about the new generations are the Primals and a few Megas. I like the older gens like gen 2 and 3, but also loved gen 5; I thought some of the new Pokemon in gen 5 were amazing.

@others who had welcomes: Thanks for the welcomes (insert smiley that the site counts as a link here)

Years
  • The only thing I like about the new generations are the Primals and a few Megas. I like the older gens like gen 2 and 3, but also loved gen 5; I thought some of the new Pokemon in gen 5 were amazing.

@others who had welcomes: Thanks for the welcomes (insert smiley that the site counts as a link here)
    Yeah, I'll always love the originals. I actually have been going back to them just for the nostalgic feeling, really. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the originals. :)

I think the only reason you're unable to use smileys just yet is because, like you said, smileys are counted as links and you aren't allowed to use those until you have at least five posts. :P

Years
  • Welcome Alex, good having you. n~n I used to be active on Marr under this same username but fell inactive after a while. Hard for me to stay consistent with any forum other than PC at this point. =(

And good to hear you loved the fifth gen because I'm biased lol. It's amazing imo and one of the best generations. Seems so underrated but I'll always keep loving it regardless of what others think.

That aside, see you and please do have an awesome time here ~

Back