• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Teten

Ten/Ten
Years
  • Hello!
    I'm not exactly new. I joined way back Aug 2013 but I was never active and just disappeared for over 2 years.
    I am now returning and will probably be active in the Art & Design forum.
    It's amazing to see how much this place has grown in the 2 years I was away.

Anyway, I'm Teten but you can call me Ten.
    I have been playing Pokemon for almost 10 years now.
    I still have my GBA and DS Lite with me although I don't use them anymore since I mainly play on emulators.
    I play a lot of games, and MMOs as well.

Not exactly sure what else to put so if you have any other questions about me, ask away!
    I don't bite. :^)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello! :)
    Hum, welcome back? :D
    It's nice to see some member that are coming back ^_^

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Welcome back to the community!
    The A&D forum is a lot of fun, and I hope you'll look through some of the other new stuff we have as well. I returned from a two-year hiatus only a few months back and was startled to see how much this place had changed.
    Anyways, I'll see you around! :)

Years
  • I used to play a lot of MMOs way back but not much lately since I have my phone and use a Mac.. good times though. <3 I met my boyfriend in an MMO and some other good friends even if we don't talk as often anymore. Cheers and welcome back to PC, Ten! Looove when older members return, this forum has a knack for pulling them back in. ;p

Be sure to ask if you're confused and looking forward to seeing you post!

Years
  • Hi there Ten, welcome back to PC (: I see that I welcomed you waaay back when you joined too, which was pretty awesome, as here I am again :P It's a pleasure to have you back with us for sure~ <33

I also have my old GBAs and my DS Lite as well, so that's always very nostalgic to have n_n

Hope to see you around! Have a good weekend, too! ♥

Teten

Ten/Ten
    Years
  • Hello! :)
    Hum, welcome back? :D
    It's nice to see some member that are coming back ^_^

Thank you. (*´▽`*)

Welcome back to the community!
    The A&D forum is a lot of fun, and I hope you'll look through some of the other new stuff we have as well. I returned from a two-year hiatus only a few months back and was startled to see how much this place had changed.
    Anyways, I'll see you around! :)

If you hang around A&D forums, then you'll probably see me there a lot. :^)

I used to play a lot of MMOs way back but not much lately since I have my phone and use a Mac.. good times though. <3 I met my boyfriend in an MMO and some other good friends even if we don't talk as often anymore. Cheers and welcome back to PC, Ten! Looove when older members return, this forum has a knack for pulling them back in. ;p

Be sure to ask if you're confused and looking forward to seeing you post!

Thank you! I've met a lot of good friends on MMOs too. We usually just chat on Skype from time to time to ask how we're doing and to just catch up with each other. (*´▽`*)

Hi there Ten, welcome back to PC (: I see that I welcomed you waaay back when you joined too, which was pretty awesome, as here I am again :P It's a pleasure to have you back with us for sure~ <33

I also have my old GBAs and my DS Lite as well, so that's always very nostalgic to have n_n

Hope to see you around! Have a good weekend, too! ♥

Thank you! It's nice to see that you're still here. Have a good weekend to you as well!(*´▽`*)

Teten

Ten/Ten
    Years
  • Heeyy theree! Welcome back to PC! It's a pleasure to have you back again with us!

Ohh, well. I wasn't around back then, but I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying PC as before! Emulators are so comfortable, haha. I never actually owned a Pokemon game, they're so hard to find around here!

Oh, what kind of games do you like? Of those that you mentioned, that is. I like a lot of games, maybe you like some ones that I like as well! :)

If you ever want to chat, or you need anything, feel free to send me a message! I wish you luck in your comeback, cheers!

Thank you!

I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Rogue & Syndicate Fallout 4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I have a great love for massive open-world RPG games.

For MMOs, I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2, Dragomon Hunter, Trove, MapleStory.
    I used to play a lot of games. Would probably take a while if I list them all. :^)

Back