• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi guys im new here and um i like anime so if you need something to watch let me know;)
    Welcome to PC! You should check out our Anime & Manga section then c: What's your favorite anime? I've been thinking of watching the movie Ghost in the Shell... Never saw it, but it looks pretty cool.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • I like anime also.. It is important to me. I've seen so many addicting series that I daydreamed about for hours and hours lmao. Right now I love One Punch Man and Love Live!. I'd be interested in knowing your favorite series also. ;o Welcome to PC! Be sure to stick around, if you need help you can ask. [:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi, welcome to PC! I love watching anime too, though I don't watch it very frequently. I'm currently watching Hyouka at the moment which has been good so far. Also aaa, I like your avatar. I used to watch a lot of Naruto a few years ago but then I stopped. I think I got overwhelmed by the sheer number of episodes so I took a break from the show and never returned to watching it. I remember really liking Rock Lee though. Do you happen to have a favourite characer?

There's lots of anime fans here so I'm sure you'll find a lot to talk about with other members. I've actually been looking for more anime to watch so I'd be happy to hear any anime recommendations you have. Otherwise, have fun on PC! I think you'll find yourself right at home here. :]

Back