• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

strawberry

fairy-type
Years
  • hi, my name is dan and i'm 17! i don't have many friends in real life who play pokemon, so i decided to join this site to make some :) i love all fairy types and my favorite games are platinum and oras! i used to be really into competitive play, but i'm taking a break unti s&m come out... aaaand that's really all there is to me ❤︎

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome! I kinda like fairy types too; most of them are pretty cute! <33

But yeah, I can't wait until s&m comes out too, and I hope you'll stick around to play the games with us! Anywho, have a great stay, and hopefully we can be friends. <33

Years
  • Your username and Clefairy avatar make an adorable combo. Hi Dan! :D

Yeah it's fun to meet others who also play Pokémon, being on forums is always great because of that. Sun & Moon are just around the corner and I'm like ajggjsgjg super excited lol. Already preordered Sun, took me a while. Guess you'll be using some fairies in your first playthrough?

Have fun posting!

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Eee~ Another Clefairy fan <3

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here. We're all pretty excited about Sun and Moon as well.

Years
  • I'm fairly excited about Pokémon Moon Version myself! If I had to choose, I'd say my favorite Fairy type Pokémon boil down to Mawile and Dedenne! Welcome aboard the S.S. Anne! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a VM or PM! I hope we can be friends!

Back