• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Hi all (from OZ)

Totally didn't introduce myself when I set up the acct ... and as you may have guessed don't usually sign up to these acts often ...

Totally looking forward to when sun/moon come out ...

Not much of an introduction ... but I usually don't say very much as I am quite the boring type who happens to love anything Pokemon!!!

Cheers everybody:)

Years
  • Same! aaa I am too excited atm haha. Really hoping Amazon Prime delivers my game the night before release so I can play excitedly. Except then it'll be too hard to work the day after. ): Welcome to PC! Glad you're excited to discuss Pokémon, hopefully that means we'll be seeing a lot of you here. ;3

Years
  • Hi there DC1B! Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you did come around to introducing yourself. I'm excited for Sun and Moon too! It's right around the corner and I plan on going to the midnight release. Which game were you getting?
    And there's no such thing as boring. You just need a little unraveling, I think! :) I hope you enjoy you time around here, and if you'd like a friend going into Sun/Moon feel free to send me a request!

Years
  • It's just about a day away for the release! I cannot wait! Once I begin to start trading and breeding again, be sure to hit me up for a battle or something! I'm glad you've decided to join our community! I'm always looking for new members to be friends with! Oh, and feel free to check out my soundcloud in my signature below if you feel so inclined! If you ever feel the need to chat, I'll be around!

Back