• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • he/him/his
    • USA
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hello. Pretty veteran user, just thought I should come back with a fresh start. Plus, forgot all of my info for my old account T-T

Years
  • Well at least you're back now! I changed accounts to this one years later myself. Welcome back, Roak. o/ Sincerely hope you have a good time here, and feel free to ask if anything's too confusing for you. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello. Pretty veteran user, just thought I should come back with a fresh start. Plus, forgot all of my info for my old account T-T
    Hello hello! I hope the password change thingy didn't screw things up for you o: But if you wanted a new start anyways, it's all good I guess haha. Have fun on the forums!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello. Pretty veteran user, just thought I should come back with a fresh start. Plus, forgot all of my info for my old account T-T

Aw, well it's nice to have you back! Sorry about your old account, but hopefully you'll have just as good, maybe even better experiences with this one, hm? Hopefully we can chat about many things soon! Have a good day. <33

Trainer 766

Welcome back! So sorry for your old account. #relatable #lostmyaccountbecauseisimplycreatedanaccountwithoutspecificdetailsIhaveforgotten
    #getkahoot.com sucks

Back