• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hey, everyone! You can call me Ghostula :)

Been a longtime Pokemon fan on top of other fandoms, but never really found a place to express my fandom until now. I hope to make new friends and meet other fans like myself! I hope to get to know and get along with all of you in this wonderful community, and I hope to make a place for myself here

I'm pretty shy and all at first, but I can get over it with time. Feel free to ask me anything here!

Years
    Hey there Ghostula, welcome to the PokeCommunity! You may have already seen some of us on Discord, great to have you there! (It really is a great place to meet and talk with other people.) Many people on our forums are just as friendly and would be happy to converse with you over a range of Pokemon related topics. If you ever want to chat feel welcome to leave me a VM. I hope you enjoy our community! :D

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC ^^ :) In case you want to chat or something you can always send me a PM :) Don't worry I'm shy too and I'd love to be your friend :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Neat username! Welcome to PC, Ghostula. :> What other fandoms are you into? I've always been a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, personally. :D I also remember liking Doctor Who a lot when I was younger though I haven't kept up with it in ages. If you're looking to make friends then you've come to the right place - everyone here is really friendly so I think you'll be talking to a lot of people in no time. Feel free to message me if you feel like chatting. Bye for now!

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    Hi Ghostula :) Like you, I hadn't been on a forum to chat about Pokemon before. I hope I'll see you around!

Back